“Treat after workout.”

The Baker's Boutique
Ranked #5 of 10 Dessert in Grand Junction
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Description: Grand Junction's gourmet cupcake bakery. We also have great coffee, espresso, scones, and ice cream. Located in beautiful Canyon View Park. Custom cakes available by special order.
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Our first trip here. Me, my wife and granddaughter stopped in after a morning workout in the park. Cupcakes, cookies, scones and ice cream is what they do. And they do them well. My wife had a cinnamon scone, my granddaughter a raspberry scone and I had a chocolate peanut butter cupcake. And they were all very good. The coffee was good also. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable of their products and the place was spotless. It has outside seating but we chose to sit inside and cool off.
For travelers who don't know, it's conveniently located about 200 yards off Interstate 70 on 24 Road on the western side of Grand Junction Colorado. A great place to take a road break.

1  Thank conwaypapa
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I used to be a manager at the JcPenney in the mall and I was there at your old shop since the beginning. I've lived/visited 42 of the our states and I truly believe you have the best cupcakes in our beautiful country. I truly miss the perfection that you make everyday. Even though Seattle is very far and my mouth waters and stomach growls everyday when I see the amazing choices being offered, I cannot unlike and unfollow because of how much I thoroughly love your cupcakes. Ive been a fan from the start and I look forward to the day when I can enjoy this perfection again. Well done ladies, truly well done.

Management response:Responded 29 July 2017

I truly appreciate your kind words! We love our customers too!

Reviewed 8 May 2017

This little cupcake shop makes the most marvellous cakes, cookie and coffee drinks. They also serve very good ice cream.

They are located adjacent to Canyon View Park - which is a great place for them to be. After a kid's soccer game, a play date with your dog, pickle tournament... you will want to revive yourself. And this is the place to do it!

They have nice tables to sit at and enjoy coffee and cupcakes. You can take an ice cream cone outside (or eat inside), they have fountain drinks and more.

Plus - this is right at the I-70 exit for 24 road. So it is a really easy off, easy on spot to stop for a snack

And - this is the place to get cupcakes. They are so very delicious. I have taken them to friends and family. You can special order almost anything you want or buy some pre-made cupcakes.

Customer service is amazing. I was taking a class about Twitter. For my presentation, I wanted to take cupcakes in the Twitter colors and have them decorated with a bird. She didn't have any bird decor for me to buy - but she created little birds and my cupcakes looked just like the Twitter logo. She really went above and beyond. And - they tasted great!!

2  Thank Rita B