“Lovely dinner”

Ranked #15 of 293 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Price range: US$9 - US$36
Cuisines: American, French, Contemporary, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Le Rouge Restaurant & Martini Bar is located in historic downtown Grand Junction. We offer exceptional modern French -American cuisine. Savor your experience in our intimate dining room, or enjoy a beautiful Colorado evening on our outside patio. Sample some of the most unique cocktails and extensive wine list you will find in the area.
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

We made a spur of the moment trip to Grand Junction and one reason was to have dinner here. We started with cream of f cauliflower soup - very nice. I had the rack of lamb, which was delicious, and my husband wanted scallops but without the ratatouille with which they are normally served. The chef prepared them simply and deliciously. We finished with a shared creme brûlée, also very good. Highly recommend!

5  Thank Paonia2015

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

This was a great, unexpected find for me while in Grand Junction for business. The restaurant is cozy and the food did not disappoint. The creme brûlée was the perfect end to my meal.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

The food was good. There is a variety on the menu. It is a little pricey but fun for a special occasion. Nice for something a little different to do.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I love Le Rouge for happy hour - great prices and usually a very interesting drink special! The interior is romantic!

1  Thank Chelsey S
Reviewed 1 February 2018

I can't recommend this restaurant, we felt the food was over priced for what you got. If you like dots of food and lots of plate showing, this place is for you. I had chicken soup with noodles that had a cream floating in it. Flavor was bland and the soup was lukewarm. I think the chef is over ambitious, some of the taste combinations just didn't work. A beet salad had a very strong vinegar dressing which over powered any other flavors.
Decor is a little gaudy. Just not impressed, sorry.