All reviews waffles room was clean continental breakfast would stay here again close to the airport nothing fancy mini fridge king room village inn the ground floor horizon drive per night hotel room convenient location staff was friendly great price cereal
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Was a last minute booking as our room at another hotel got messed up. A/c worked great room was big. Bed spread not clean . Was supposed to have a pool. There was no way it had ever been open this year at all.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

9/9/16: Booked a room at the last minute. Charged us for having children with us. Asked if there was a guest laundry as it is advertised. I was told no, that they only had washers/dryers that the staff use. The wall by the bathroom was dirty. Bathroom was SMALL. Crawled into bed and there were little black bugs crawling all over us.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2016

A couple of years ago, I wrote a good review on this motel. Now I feel I have to correct my past review. We went back over Labor Day weekend and was very disappointed.
Now, I know it is not an upscale place, so I am very careful not to compare it to more expensive motels, but it is no longer a good value place.
Although the rooms have been upgraded slightly, the biggest let down was the outside areas. The pool is no longer functional, and has been collecting scummy water for the past 2 years. Since the pool was the place where everyone could sit and relax, this is no longer an option. The small patio area was dirty, few chairs, with some of them broken.

I have come to understand it is under new management in the last two years, but it doesn't seem that there is any interest in keeping it up.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

We have been coming here for five or six years. It was a great hotel and prices very good. In fact I would say it was the "best value" in town.
Every year it has slowly degraded to now we will never stay here again. The pool has been broken for the last two years and the common area is disgusting.
Our rooms were not ready because the office manager said his employees did not show up today.

We will find other another hotel next year.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2016

Our party had three rooms at the Inn, all which had major hygiene issues. Bathrooms were unclean. Previous guest's hair, soap, cotton balls and even fake fingernails were left behind to greet us. My microwave smelled and I opened it to find congealed meat drippings inside. Beds were left unmade. The manager (JJ) said that there was nothing to be done as the rooms had been marked as clean on the maids reporting roster. Poorly kept property and even poorer customer service. Yikes!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends