Econo Lodge Grand Junction(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
US$54
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

Clarion Inn Grand Junction(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
US$47
ClarionHotels
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

US$123
US$119
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Grand Junction(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
US$119
Residence Inn Grand Junction(Grand Junction)
US$143
US$125
Residence Inn
US$114
Castle Creek B&B(Grand Junction)
US$135
Grand Junction Palomino Inn(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$130
Columbine Motel(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
US$75
All reviewswafflesroom was cleancontinental breakfastwould stay here againclose to the airportnothing fancymini fridgevillage innking roomthe ground floorhorizon driveroad tripgood nights sleephotel roomconvenient locationgreat pricestaff was friendly
Reviewed 19 April 2017

First time we ever stayed at. Americas Best and would stay again. Our room (#179) was a king room and very clean & quiet. Good location, great restaurant, WW Peppers, next door.
Lobby leads new decor to be welcoming but served it purpose. Typical breakfast but great coffee.
Would stay there again in a heart beat.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Owning an International business and living in Telluride, I travel both nationally and internationally frequently. When I (frequently) fly from Grand Junction, I always stay at this motel. Not only are they pet friendly, but they offer an awesome pick up and drop off service to the airport which is just minutes away, but look after my car...even over extended periods when I travel abroad.

The new owners are lovingly revamping what has been a run down motel to give it extra touches and are open for suggestions.

I HIGHLY recommend staying here if passing through Grand Junction on I70 or if flying and entrusting ones car instead of paying the exorbitant airport parking fees or if passing through with a pup or two :)

Also, their prices are hard to beat! Another great plus.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Love the updated rooms. Beds were very comfortable and it was very quiet. Will definitely stay here again. Near interstate and airport so very convenient. Shopping is across town for the most part but easy to get to with apps.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2017

Incompetent staff (except one person) , I booked a king room-ended up in a double bed room or I could've stayed in a king room with a tv that didn't work. No vending machines so plan on bringing water. I left my shoulder therapy pillow and realized it within 24 hours. I know I left it there, went nowhere else but home. Needless to say it was magically not able to be found. I recommend you DON'T stay here! Enjoy my pillow...I will stay with an honest establishment in the future that has management.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed my room and the other hoteliers,out of towers and the maid quite a lot. But!, It could have been better! It made me incredibly angry to be treated
With such DISRESPECT. I've been a fellow travelers for many years. I've never seen anything like this before. But don't fret. There are plenty of other hotels around this one, for a less rain and you will actually be able to check with a smile and with your dignity. And you are 2.6 mi. from the GJ airport!

The manager and desk clerk are the ones who treat people badly. I've spoke to other people that have passed by that live year and they all say the same thing about the managers but they're too afraid to say anything.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family