“Typical Panera, but Apple Pay works great there”
Review of Panera Bread - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 11 November 2014

Wanting an easier pay experience for lunch in this area, we searched out this Panera, even though it was some distance from our Highlands Ranch home. I had the Fontina grilled cheese sandwich, heavenly, but undoubtedly calorie-laden. My husband had the Frontega chicken panini, which he found too spicy and would not reorder. Their cookies are wonderful, as well. The real benefits of this somewhat average gourmet sandwich place are free wifi and effortless Apple Pay--instant secure payment and no paper receipt--worth the calories!

Reviewed 25 April 2014

I like to get the soup (French Onion) and half sandwich here for lunch. It's quick and good. Sometime they are very busy and there is a line and hard to find a table. Don't go right at noon.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

We picked a particular busy night to stop by and order some take-out. After waiting quite a while, my husband was called over to the cashier and told that our whole meal would be comped because we had to wait so long and yet remained patient. It was so unexpected and although not required, completely appreciated. Not to mention that the food was GREAT (smaller portions when you do take out than eat-in, but...) and we received service with a smile from everyone. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a variety of choices, friendly service and great atmosphere.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

We live fairly close to this particular Panera. I think for a "chain" type of establishment, they have got something for everybody if you have got any sort of dietary restrictions / desires. Their quality is always top notch and you order is made fairly quickly. The personnel at this particular location are always polite. Panera is a great option for either lunch or dinner. I frequently stop here on the way home from work if we are in a "what do you want for dinner" situation. Usually, everyone in the family is happy if Panera is brought home.

Reviewed 18 April 2012

Another great stop at a local Panera. Fast, delicious and clean!