“Family Favorite”

Tokyo Joe's
Ranked #52 of 130 Restaurants in Highlands Ranch
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

Whenever we want yummy, healthy, budget friendly and fast.....only Tokyo Joe's will do. The Boulder Bowl with Spicy-Aki sauce is just the right amount of veggies/rice/tofu. Portion is so big , I have lunch for two days!! Family favorite is the lettuce wraps. Nice pile veggies,chicken and three different sauces. Been coming for years!!!

Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

Good healthy option to your typical fast food options. The only drawback is if your group has a mix of sushi and bowls, the bowls from the kitchen usually come out very fast. The sushi seems to take a long time to prepare.

Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

We stopped for lunch one day, my husband had never eaten here and wanted to try it.

We both ordered rice bowls with chicken, broccoli and carrots. What I like about Tokyo Joe's is that you can modify your dish to fit your personal taste. The one issue I had was the carrots were not cooked, which I was expecting them to be or at least not hard as a rock.

All in all I would recommend this as a quick lunch. They serve sushi for people who like that.

Service was quick and staff was friendly & helpful

Reviewed 13 February 2016

they've been there for a while. Fast inexpensive Japonese food and I've eb=vn seen Japoinese people eating there!

Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

We love Tokyo Joe's, and this was our first time visiting this location. This review would be excellent if their A/C had been functioning when we were here. We opted to sit outside in 90 degree heat because it was no cooler on the inside, seriously. I hope they've got it fixed because I felt bad for the employees, especially in the kitchen!

Anyway, Tokyo Joe's has awesome Japanese food: Stir-Fry bowls and sushi. I'd love for them to add poke to the menu, but that's being picky. The peanut sauce is my favorite, but the curries are wonderful too.

In a nutshell: great tasting, healthy, fast food.