“Amazing pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

The pizza was top quality. It's a great atmosphere in a cool little downtown setting. We'll make it a permanent stop on the rotation!

Pam F, Public Relations Manager at Beau Jo's, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

We are so honored to be your permanent Idaho Springs pizza spot - we look forward to your next visit!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,080)

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Loved the mountain pie pizza, goof veggie options too! It's a perfect hub for the quaint and friendly town of Idaho Springs!

Pam F, Public Relations Manager at Beau Jo's, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Thank you so much for visiting with us - it's a pleasure to serve you! Come dine with us again soon!

Reviewed 16 July 2018

Pizza was amazing with a rolled crust....5 of us couldn't finish it. Salad bar was served in big old fashioned footed tubs and everything was delicious and ice cold...very, very fresh. We absolutely loved this place and if you like pizza, you must go. We ordered the big pizza and everyone at the table got the salad for $5, not the $10 listed on the menu. My grandson got a child's rate on the salad. Best place to eat lunch on the way from Denver to Vail.

We LOVE your review - thank you for making us your "must--go" pizza stop on the way up to Vail! We look forward to serving you and your family again soon!

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Went here on the advice of a friend to get the pizza with the crust for dessert (with honey - do it!!!). Our local rafting guide felt like it was kind of the thing to do but not necessarily the best food in town. Glad we did it. Good pizza. Good beer. Worth it to stop in at least once.

Thank you for dining with us after your rafting excursion - it was an honor to satisfy your Colorado appetite!

Reviewed 15 July 2018

After passing this place on I-70 many times despite the protests of those in my vehicle, I gave in this time as the traffic was tedious and it had been a long time since breakfast. My daughter warned me that there is always a line to get a table but it was shorter that the one on the interstate. In terms of our greeting, the estimated wait time for being seated at our table, the estimated wait for our orders to arrive and the quality of the food, their performance exceeded our expectations this warm, Saturday afternoon in July. Service was very efficient but we never felt rushed.
My daughter and wife split a small vegetable pizza and a strawberry/Mango salad and I had a Mediterranean salad with a side of hummus.
No longer a pizza lover, I must admit I was pleased with the slice I received from wife!

Great choices - thank your for choosing Colorado Style Pizza! We are so glad you exited off of I-70 to dine with us! We look forward to serving you and your group again soon!

Been to Beau Jo's? Share your experiences!