See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Very nice hotel very nice people they upgraded our room which was very kind of them. Slept well awesome Place . They were doing some construction on the road to the hotel but we didn’t mind it. We would stay there again. When we asked for extra pillows we got them within five minutes great place

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank longtalldonna
Reviewed 30 October 2017

I agree with the reviewers. The place is a dump. The smell (air freshener?) was pervasive. The room was freezing, dirty and cramped. The bedding looked grungy, the mattress had no support and the springs creaked. My husband and I looked at each other and both agreed, we simply could not spend the night there. So we got back in our car and drove up a windy mountain road to the casino. Why did we book a reservation there? My husband used one of your competitors, which posted the hotel high on its list but didn't provide reviews; lesson learned.

Room Tip: Seriously consider another hotel; you will not likely find a good room here.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pam F
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Freezing in room, I had to plug in the room heater as it was 30° outside. The room had a strong air freshener smell, it was also in the sheets. It gave me a headache. I went to take a shower in the morning, NO hot water. There was hot water at the kitchen sink but none in the bathroom. I couldn't get the WiFi to work and when I finally did, it was VERY slow. It was extra cold in the bathroom probably because of the window not able to shut properly. The pictures show that I can see outside and it's rather shabby.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Navigator202625
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Place has seen better days. Old broken down. Relatively clean. Nothing special. I slept good and it was quiet. Sunday night. Bear in mind that it IS a budget hotel. Having Safeway next door really helps. I travel on a motorcycle and sometimes I just do not want to eat at a restaurant again. Do not expect too much and you will be happy.

Room Tip: week days are best
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Bradford7050
Reviewed 21 June 2017

We had reservations for Saturday 06/17/17; after checking in and walking into the room we found trash on a table by the chair, there were cob webs behind the door, a light switch/plug plate was broken, one pillow case looked like it had been used as toilet paper, the bathroom window was broken and had a piece of glass taped in on one side with a gap on the other side!

Besides needing to head on home we also felt unsafe in that room, so we couldn't stay! When my sister turned in the key she was told they would not issue a refund! For the 90+$$ I feel most customers would expect better.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family