“Kobe Beef Sushi Rolls ROCK!”
Review of Land of Sushi

Land of Sushi
Ranked #32 of 428 Restaurants in Littleton
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 25 March 2015 via mobile

Delicious and fresh sushi!! I'm not a huge fan of raw fish, but the tuna and eel were both amazing. I especially enjoyed the Kobe Beef rolls (fully cooked) off of the appetizer menu. Will definitely order this again!

1  Thank howiegrace

Reviewed 21 March 2015 via mobile

This place has great sushi at a very good price. The rolls were good, particularly the mango roll which I would go back for all by itself!
It's a tiny little place in a strip mall and it gets quite busy on weekend evenings, so go either early or late, or be prepared to wait.
(Trust me on the mango roll.)

2  Thank Kevran
Reviewed 21 February 2015

I have never been disappointed by Land of Sushi. This tiny little place pouts put great tasting sushi.
They have remodeled and it looks good. IF I had to complain (not really a complaint) I would say that they are so busy most evenings (Great news for them) that there is a wait. Many people pile in to eat here.
Rolls, hand rolls, sushi and sashimi are fresh and very tasty. Land of sushi is my go to place for great prices, great food, and you are not paying TOP dollar ++ like you would at some of the chic well known places. Food is excellent, Price is right. A must do.

1  Thank Meg7623
Reviewed 1 February 2015

Refreshing to have excellent service. We ordered a cucumber roll which was excellent. Our waitress Tien had described it perfectly to us. Its very nice when someone actually takes there time to describe what your trying to order. (which we had options to what was inside the cucumber roll). The Spicy tuna roll, Delicious! (also had chunks of tuna in it ) and Spicy shrimp roll very good and FRESH. We even ordered a second Spicy shrimp because it was so refreshing. I can't wait to go back again.
The price was good too.

Reviewed 27 January 2015 via mobile

I live in the area and eat here frequently. Wish they had a little larger space as there is almost always a wait at dinner time as they have become so popular. However, the staff is very efficient and attentive. Usually the wait is not longer than 30 minutes for a party of 6 people.

Some of our favorite dishes are the seaweed salad, oysters with any of sushi boats. We have always been pleased with the chef's choices.

The restaurant is very clean. Staff is attentive. Atmosphere is busy but still enjoyable. Sushi is excellent quality. Dine here with confidence!