“Yummy Sushi in the Burs”
Review of Land of Sushi

Land of Sushi
Ranked #27 of 453 Restaurants in Littleton
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Always love the sushi here. I was skeptical when friends first recommended this restaurant to me.We have been going here for 12 years and still love it just as much. The fish is fresh, the waitstaff are friendly and the service is fast. The restaurant is small, but they turn the tables pretty quickly, but expect to wait on a weekend.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

We are recent transplants from Los Angeles/San Francisco and have been eating authentic nigiri and sashimi for 30+ years; as a result, we are hard graders where sushi is concerned. Our first CO sushi forage was a huge disappointment, but based on the solid rating we read here we decided to give Land of Sushi a try. We were pleasantly surprised! Fresh fish, a fair albeit not generous serving attentively served, our favorite dish was the spicy seafood salad. Make sure to ask for wasabi as they serve their nigiri bare, but the rice is correctly cooked. We sat down at an almost empty restaurant at 5pm but by 5:30 the place was packed and when we left at 6pm there was a line. We read other reviewers complained about pricing being expensive. To be honest, the prices are at market value and not inflated. If pricing is a concern, eat before 6pm and take advantage of happy hour pricing!

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Had lunch with a friend from Afghanistan. I had the luncheon combination plate. The plate was delicious and more than I could eat. I'll return.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

We have gone to Land of Sushi several times as I always buy a Groupon to save money. My daughters love the $1 happy hour sushi. They load up. I don't like sushi so I have ordered the calamari salad and the chicken teriyaki, both were very good. The restaurant is in a strip mall and is very small so every time we have come it has been crowded and we have had to wait for a table. Service is a bit slow but they do have to make all of the sushi by hand so that takes time. It is amazing all of the dishes that go by being delivered to other tables. All look beautiful. I just wish I knew what they all were. We'll definitely be back.

1  Thank Debbie N
Reviewed 19 August 2016

Don't let the fact that it's located in a strip mall deter you! The sushi is phenomenal here. The service is good, too!

Been to Land of Sushi? Share your experiences!