“Wedding and family get together”
Review of Damascus Grill

Damascus Grill
Ranked #23 of 428 Restaurants in Littleton
Reviewed 9 August 2017

it wasn't far from our Airbnb and we waiting for others who were at a wedding rehersal. The food was fantastic, great portions, and great service. We weren't expecting such large portions. Mostly that it was so close to our place. It was just a nice meal with siblings and their partners.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

We had baba ganoush, lentil soup, taboulah salad, and a chicken shwarma. All were good; the lentil soup was excellent. Serving sizes are on the large side. Service was friendly, but a bit slow. Prices reasonable. We will definitely return for a taste of the different.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

This would be a regular place for me if I lived in Denver. Fantastic vegetarian meal - enough food for several meals! But I didn't leave without Baklava to go. Absolutely delicious. A table of 4 left while I was eating - man told the server it was one of the best meals he has ever had. Don't miss out - try this yummy food soon!

Reviewed 8 February 2017

I have eaten here 4 times in the last three months and all four occasions have been great experiences.The Hummus is outstanding, the home made Pita is delicious and warm. The main course serving size is large and the quality is top knot.
Overall a great dining experience and as I mentioned before, the prices are very reasonable, Family of 5 for well under $30

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate here for a late lunch. The food was delicious and seemed pretty home cooked. No special sauces or fancy plating, which we loved! The service was good and we would definitely eat here again!