“Solid and Prompt Mexican Restaurant”
Review of Benny's Tacos

Benny's Tacos
Ranked #50 of 307 Restaurants in Longmont
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I have been to Benny's several times and each time I try to get something different. The Tacos and the enchiladas are very tasty. The only reason this is not a 5 is because the salsas they offer do not have very much zip to them which is very important to me when eating Mexican food.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I stopped in this morning for breakfast. I was very happy with the chorizo, egg, and potato burrito, served with green chili sauce. Very tasty and generous serving size.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

This is the restaurant that originally replaced "El Taquito," which was by far the greatest Mexican restaurant I have ever been to.As the replacement, it is still by far a great place to eat,and continues the legacy of it's predecessor.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I love this place. The food is delish and the service is always prompt and with a smile. I wish they would work a little harder on the liquor license because everytime I go in there they claim they're "working on it." But you you can't beat the tacos, anywhere, anytime, any place.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Had a Christmas selection of enchaladas, a couple tacos, refried beans and rice. All wonderful. Also good as leftovers the next day.