“Another great find in N. Longmont”
Review of Everest Restaurant

Everest Restaurant
Ranked #100 of 315 Restaurants in Longmont
Cuisines: Indian, Nepalese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This restaurant Rocks! Amazing lunch buffet and delicious dinners also with great service and nummy chai tea. Sweet decor that feels authentic and welcoming.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 3 January 2018

My wife and I went there for the first time for dinner on a Thursday at around 6:00 pm. It is not a large restaurant, but there was plenty of seating, in spite of a party of around a dozen people at an extended table:
FOOD was very good. I had Lamb Vindaloo (medium), and my wife had Chicken Korma (mild). This was the hottest/spiciest Vindaloo I have ever had, right at the top of my scale. It was tasty and I had enough to take home for a small lunch the next day. There were lots of whole spices in the curry, and some people might not like that.
My wife was very happy with her Chicken Korma, and also had sufficient for another meal.
We also had Peshwari Naan. It was good, but had a little less filling than typical elsewhere (if you can get it elsewhere).
SERVICE was good, by a young man from Nepal who spoke good English and was attentive.
PARKING is easy to find close by.
DECOR has seen better days.
PRICE was about right; around $13 to $14 per entree, and $3 for the Peshwari Naan.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Longmont_Mitch
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

The food was great. Very authentic Indian food. Quiet and nice to have some good food and good company. Service was good as well.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Very authentic food, well done! Friendly staff, convenient location.
We were a bit late for our Friday reservation, and they still accommodated us. Note: it seems Friday picks up super busy about 5:30. Our original time was 4:30, arrived about 5:00.
Great setting, super friendly staff. Leftovers were wonderful to boot!
Suggest (as our server did) trying 2 "tours" to share. We did tour 1 and tour 4 with the yucca appetizer.
Will certainly return to take in all tours.
Peru, right here in Longmont!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 10 July 2017

My wife and I are fans of Middle-Eastern cuisine and particularly fond of the food of Nepal, so we stopped at Everest Restaurant just to give them a try. We bought 2 different dishes and split them. We decided on the Chicken Korma and the the Chicken Momo and we were not disappointed! The food was delicious and the young man that was serving us was delightful! He had arrived here in America from Nepal a year or two ago, he was very friendly, easy to understand and most helpful in answering any questions we had about the menu. If you happen to stop by and get him as your server...ask him about what life was like when that massive earthquake struck Nepal. Very interesting and insightful!

Date of visit: July 2017

Been to Everest Restaurant? Share your experiences!