“Pho Rocks!”

Pho Lan
Ranked #31 of 246 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Pho Lam's is a family owned business, as such, there is pride in their customer service and food. We had their Pho which s delicious, their pot stickers, and their Vietnamese rolls. All were delicious. Prices are very reasonable, portions are large and the atmosphere is roomy and pleasing. I am sure we will be returning soon.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I was skeptical about this place at first but my husband made me try it and their pork noodle bowl is amazing. Huge strips of sauteed pork with piles of rice noodles, also comes with sprouts, cucumber, vinegar broth etc... We usually get it "to go" as this place is pretty uninviting I think. Very quiet, cold environment.. They are lacking ambiance in their restaurant, but good is great

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

The first restaurant was quite good, however since they moved I find the food bland and flavorless. Not going back anytime soon.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Really great food, good service and very clean and friendly. Family owned and operated. Lemongrass chicken is excellent.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Just went there today for lunch--The Pho was Wonderful! I had the medium serving and it was a generous portion, I could never have eaten the Large! Also, for those "No Pho People"--great menu selection! Another in my party ordered the lemon grass shrimp--WOW was that amazing! I had a spring roll with peanut sauce and the smoked pork was delicious with the shrimp and veggies!

1  Thank dkb506