“Will never go back”

Add it.
Padres Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 March 2013

Rice was bland. Enchalada sauce tasted like plain old tomato sauce. We were very disssppointed. Expected tastier food.

1  Thank grammywebber

Reviewed 12 January 2013

Checked out this place since I had a coupon and like Mexican food! It was quiet for a Saturday evening, but we enjoyed a nice dinner as a family. Food was good, service was quick and polite.Will return!

Reviewed 9 July 2012

They just keeps getting better!! Forget adelitas when in Loveland. The people at Padres know how to welcome and treat customers. Try the house Margartitas and the Burrito specials. Clean, family friendly, neat, great food and very reasonable prices.
Try it you'll like it.

Reviewed 1 January 2012

Padres provides a cheap sit down alternative to the more expensive mexician joints in Loveland. Food is always good and the family does their best to provide good service.

Reviewed 18 November 2011

We've eaten there many times lunch or supper. It has always been a pleasant experience. I forgot my credit card one time and they found me in the parking lot to make sure I got it back.