Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$9
FindHotelUS$89
TravelocityUS$89
Orbitz.comUS$89
All reviews hot tub and pool eggs sausage breakfast choices room was clean star hotel stayed two nights would stay here again a great stay free breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 September 2020 via mobile

I booked our stay on A discount site for 2 star hotel. The rooms were clean, hotel had a hot tub and pool, free breakfast, evening staff was friendly. Our room
Was on ground floor. Im 100% satisfied. My price was awesome too. Thank you

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Robin Saulis, General Manager at Rodeway Inn - Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2020

Dear lynniowastaggs, Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed 27 July 2020

Kelsey made our stay the best! We called ahead to check on pool and breakfast availability due to Covid Restrictions in many hotels. She answered the phone (not all hotels do!) and gave us the information we needed. When we arrived, it was very busy, she swiftly handled all the customers without much wait, and was on hand throughout the night to get small things like toothpaste, razors, more shampoo, etc. Thanks to Kelsey, we found a hotel to suit our needs while passing through town!

Date of stay: July 2020
Robin Saulis, General Manager at Rodeway Inn - Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2020

DearAnitavakay, Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed 9 October 2019

We were in town for my niece's wedding & stayed two nights. Yes the price is a little high for a Rodeway Inn but look at the other hotels prices near by. The front desk people were very nice & accommodating. The room was clean and had a comfortable bed. They have hot items,eggs & sausage. More breakfast choices than other Rodeway Inns put out. We would stay here again. All of the usual chain restaurants are close by.

Room tip: Room 212 is a king
Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
RodewayL, Assistant General Manager at Rodeway Inn - Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2019

Dear Neals6769, Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed 4 September 2019

We stayed at this property in June 2019. Our one room cost us around $130 for the night. This is one of the dirtiest hotels I've ever stayed in. The lobby, hallways and stairways had terribly stained carpets and food (crumbs) were all over indicating that not much vacuuming is done here. Our room had a dirty feel to it; sticky carpets and poor quality bedding, oh and the booger that was wiped along the door frame of the bathroom didn't help either. The breakfast was minimal. The front desk staff in the evening and morning were personable but it seemed that they were the only ones working there.
The pool was OK, hot tub was empty and not working (no barricades around it, nice lawsuit waiting to happen).
If I had paid $70-80 for this room I wouldn't be complaining but for what we paid it should have been a better experience.

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank jhdamm
Reviewed 29 July 2019

As I was extended in my business trip, I was required to swing over to Loveland. A large event in Cheyenne had booked up just about every room in the area. I was able to find a room here. Reviews were so-so, and I needed a place.
The only redeeming part of the stay was the lady at the front desk. Very polite and accommodating. Past that, it was terrible. Keep in mind, it was $150.00 w/tax for one night.
Room..., dirty. The bathroom sink would not drain. Not drain slowly, WOULD NOT! Plugged solid. The bathtub, when wet during the shower was so slippery, it was dangerous. I have no idea what the normal rates are without a big event driving up the prices, but I have stayed far nicer hotels for 150.00 or less with infinitely higher standards. The bed was, horrible. I slept in my clothes.
Some of the reviews boggle my mind. I cannot imagine that my room alone is the only one in the condition that I experienced.
To the lady that was at the desk. Find yourself another chain to represent. Your CS skills are way better served at a hotel with a much higher standard.
Stay away from this place.

Room tip: You want a nice room..., go somewhere else!
Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Tom G
RodewayL, AGM at Rodeway Inn - Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2019

Dear Tom,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.