Lowest prices for your stay
US$84
SAVE US$12
Booking.comUS$72
PricelineUS$72
Expedia.comUS$84
All reviews one night beds are super comfortable estes park continental breakfast is boyd lake bed room front desk staff would stay here again staff was very friendly flat screen tv looked nice nice place to stay hotel is located loveland area yogurt fitness center stayed nights
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2020

Darice is a one of a kind! She is very helpful and cheerful. Something that’s needed in 2020! A bright face and smile goes a long dam way! This hotel is located in a great place and it’s $$ friendly! Would highly recommend them! A+ service!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2020

This hotel had great ratings and it was under $100, so I booked it for our one night stop in Colorado on our way home from Yellowstone. There were questionable people hanging out in the lobby of the hotel throughout or stay. My husband was approached by one of them later on in the night in the parking lot as he was getting something from our car. Just gave us a bad vibe. Our kids were excited about the "warm pool" as the front desk attendant described it, but as we later learned it was far from warm. The patio area off the pool area needs a privacy fence put up or something. It looks so trashy. It backs up to a river and a graffiti-covered bridge. There is a busy street that runs right by there. Also, our room stunk when we first got there and we had to air it out. I was happy I had packed our own air freshener. The hotel's saving grace was the nice sack breakfast they served us in place of a continental breakfast due to COVID restrictions.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 19 July 2020

Very clean, comfortable beds, my kids loved the pool. I was really pleased with this hotel. We appreciated the breakfast to go and plenty of coffee. They also had our pack n play in room already when we checked in. You can tell the management runs this hotel efficiently. Housekeeping staff is thorough.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 12 July 2020 via mobile

I do not usually post negative reviews, but for those that need to travel during the pandemic I would caution you about this hotel. During our two night stay we saw only cleaning staff masked, the front desk staff and those that were handing out food were not, nor was there any kind of barrier at the front desk. We reserved a room with a hide-a-bed and we found the sheets on the hide-a-bed had not been changed, which made us question the cleanliness of the rest of the room and be grateful that we had thought to bring our own cleaning supplies just in case. I will also note that very few of the guests wore masks either, contributing to an overall feeling that coronavirus was not a concern here.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2020

This use to be a nice place, it now has become a cheap one. If you for a good or decent breakfast, go someplace else. Water down juice, shredded tater tots. It is a Friday during the Lenten season and the menu is under cooked tater tots and sausages, no eggs. Room was okay, there are better places in Loveland. I will not stay here again.

Room tip: Find another hotel
Date of stay: March 2020