“Absolutely Spectacular!”
Review of Mojo Taqueria

Mojo Taqueria
Ranked #6 of 26 Restaurants in Lyons
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: Lyons, CO restaurant featuring quality tacos and Mexican food made from scratch. Mezcal and tequila cocktails, ceviche, enchiladas, posole and more.
Reviewed 29 March 2018

My husband and I were exploring the town of Lyons and happened to stop in the Mojo Taqueria for lunch. We started out with chips, freshly made guac, and three types of salsa. My husband ordered three tacos and I had the chicken enchilada. Everything we ate was simply amazing. Fresh ingredients with an emphasis on locally sourced products. The margaritas are hand mixed with no pre-bottled syrups and are again exceptional. The owner Ty was our server and is such an engaging individual with a wonderful sense of humor. This is a relatively new restaurant in Lyons that has set the standard for excellent food at very reasonable prices. Highly recommended!

1  Thank ColoradoVagabond

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Creative cooking with fresh quality ingredients. They are ALLERGY FRIENDLY and easily accommodate allergy concerns while still making the food delicious. Friendly staff, fast service.

1  Thank SequoiaRose
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped here on a motorcycle trip. Ordered the nachos and 2 tacos. The nachos were delicious. If we wouldn't have been in public I would have licked the plate as the cheese sauce was really good. The tacos were very good but a little on the small size.

The table next to us ordered burritos and they were huge and looked very good.

1  Thank Joel S
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Good fresh whole food that satisfied my friend and me. This is the only place in town that we found to be vegan-friendly. (The Thai place wasn't open that morning.) My vegetarian bowl was very easy, and enough food for two meals. It stoked me well for happy hiking.

1  Thank Maxine C
Reviewed 27 January 2018

We stopped into Mojo Taqueria for lunch and were thrilled. We wanted to try several things and the portion sizes especially for the tacos made that very easy. The tacos are between a street size and regular taco with inspired fillings that were all delicious. I had a Pineapple-Habanero Margarita that was on point; bright flavors without being overly spicy from the habanero.

The Elotes was fantastic, the ceviche fresh and flavorful and the yucca fries good (the chipotle aioli was the crowning glory of that dish). All the tacos we tried were excellent and the servers can guide on heat levels (to make it more or less spicy). We loved this place and will go back. It's on the main street into Lyons and there is parking lot parking.

1  Thank Toni D

Been to Mojo Taqueria? Share your experiences!