All reviewsthe air conditioning unitroom was clean and comfortablewonderful stayfree shuttlenetflixgodsgardenmanitoulinens
Reviewed 28 May 2018

I have a studio suite for 2 days a week through June 30th. The kitchen is huge, the bed is comfortable and it is relatively quiet. Park and tennis court across the street. It is close to everything in Manitou Springs and the area.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 5 December 2017

I know this is just a little rinky motel and not the Hyatt but very disappointed. When I initially booked the room owner was very pleasant. We were told there were only a few vacancies left so we had to settle for a room with a bed and a couch that opened on the ground floor. Since we were there for an emergency we had no choice. We went to turn on the air conditioning only to find out there was NONE in that room. When we called the owner, she stated that she told me on the phone there is no air cond in ground floor rooms because they were cement!!! My house is cement but i still have air conditioning!!!! The brochure and sign out front said air conditioned rooms...it did not say only on the upper floors. We had to sleep with the windows open all night listening to the traffic on the main road that it faces, people walking by our room with the windows open all night to get a breeze and needless to say not very pleasant. Also, for a place that stated they had no other vacanies, there were only two cars in the entire parking lot. Owner refused to reimburse any of our stay. Glad we didn't stay 4 nights as planned and only 2..... even though she told the credit card company I only charged them for 2 nights...... I hope so that's all we stayed was two nights! Buyer beware.

Room Tip: ask about air cond....television reception....
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 2017annoyed
Reviewed 15 October 2017

I love what young people are doing with the old motels across Colorado, and the Red Wing is the best one I've stayed in yet. The finishes are excellent--glass tile trim in the bathroom, handsome carpeting and faux wood flooring, eye-popping wall art, bright, modern lighting, and very good linens. The space was just fun. The bed was comfortable, the room was pretty big, and the furniture was good and included a small frig and micro. Only a few TV channels, but they offered Netflix.
I was told the nearby shuttle ran every 15-20 minutes, but after 20 minutes I gave up and went back to get my car. Met the shuttle at the stop sign! Maybe it is now on a winter schedule. Anyway, it would probably have been a good option. I could not get ATT cell service at the motel--certainly not the fault of the management, and probably related to the small number of TV channels. And I never did find a hair dryer--if you really need one, you might want to ask when you check in.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 August 2017

What a terrible excuse for 'management'. These people, aside from obviously not being speak english well are nothing short of incompetent. They must have sent 4 emails and called several times, unable to ever get our information correct, before finally telling us to days before our trip that they are unable to accommodate us. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank dustin b
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Very clean, nice rooms! Have not stayed in a motel this nice! Close to free shuttle, restaurants, & entertainment! Very friendly staff that makes your stay even more enjoyable. Also, very reasonable!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family