“Very nice Applebee's”

Applebee's
Ranked #33 of 102 Restaurants in Montrose
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 June 2017

I have been in Applebees all over the country and I can tell you that, despite the apparent sameness in menu and decor, there is a wide range of quality. This is a good one. We ate at the bar and the service was very good. The menu is typical Applebee's. My wife had a chicken wonton appetizer with sriracha sauce and I had a Caesar salad and mozzarella sticks. These were both from a "choose two" section of the menu and were sufficient food for lunch on a planned busy day. The place was clean and the staff were upbeat. It appeared that there were some "regulars" having at the bar, which I always take as a good sign. I would go back here without hesitation.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

We visited Applebees last week and had great food and service and decided to revisit tonight. We again had great food and service. I had a chicken and prawn dish and my wife a chicken oriental salad. Both were really good and the service from Maria was great. Lots of smiles and checking to see if we were OK. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 15 May 2017

The menu has a nice variety with chicken, salads, soup, ribs, steak, seafood, burgers, pasta and sandwiches. I'm sure I missed a few. We went of Mothers day about 6 pm. I was sure we would have to wait. They were very busy bit to our surprise very efficient and we didn't have to wait at all. They person serving us was very attentive and friendly without being too attentive. They seemed to help each other and were very efficient throughout the time we were there.

We had fish and chips and a riblets basket. The riblets basket was not a stand alone item on the menu but I asked and the waitress was happy to provide it. The food was a good amount and very tasty. They cost was as expected for this chain.

They are located in a little strip mall along 550 the main route heading south about 2.7 miles south of Main Street. 550 seems to be the main drag with all the major stores, restaurants, Walmart, etc.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

We like to take advantage of the "2 for $20.00" or "2 for $25.00" specials offered here and we have never been disappointed. The food is well-prepared and the wait staff does everything it can to make the dining experience pleasant. Our server was Brittney and she was great, making sure our drinks were filled, food was to our liking, even helping package our leftovers - it's hard to finish their generous portions.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because my order was messed up. BUT they made it right very quickly and offered free desert. My daughter's favorite place to eat in Montrose!