“Your basic chain deli”

Atlanta Bread Company
Ranked #38 of 68 Restaurants in Northglenn
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Decent sandwiches and baked goods - your basic menu, nothing special. Not the quickest service but faster than a traditional sit-down restaurant. It's clean. Not very crowded during the week. Plenty of free parking.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

I visited with a group of friends before we attempted the nearby escape room. We all got the Half & Half combos. The turkey, bacon & avocado sandwich is delicious, though the aioli has a very prominent lemon taste. If citrus is not your thing, you might substitute or get it on the side. It was still a very delightful meal though.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

You have to go to the back of Northglenn Market Place, NW corner to find this place. There is always a helpful cashier ready to help with your decision and order. Place is always neat and clean and the food order comes out promptly, via a search of your order number flag at the table. I always ask for the to go drink cup so I can take some drink with me. Staff is friendly and helpful throughout. I find the half portion splits to be plenty to eat.

Reviewed 9 January 2017

lunch today (1/9/17) consisted of a finely prepared tuna salad on a GLUTON-FREE bun. very fresh. service was wonderful. clean-and-pleasant surroundings. located on the north side of a large S/C that you'll likely enter from the southside off 104 Av which is a few hundred yards from I-25.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Amazing food. We loved their fresh pastries and were told they are made fresh daily!
We had the turkey club panini half and half sandwich and a soup and salad. All were super fresh and amazing. They have an entire menu for gluten free diners. My hubby really liked their coffee, and he is picky.
Staff super nice and the restaurant is cozy and clean! We will be back!