All reviews hot springs small table and two chairs sink area small fridge within walking distance will stay there again rooms were very clean wolf creek ski area yogurt cabin property carbs pets downtown rockies snow
Reviewed 16 November 2016

Was traveling with a family member and stayed here our last night in Pagosa, We got a cabin which was ok, very rustic. They are older but the bed was comfortable and the cabin was clean. We checked in early and they were accommodating, which was nice. The cabin is close to the river. The noise from Hwy 160 minimal that night. The front desk staff is very nice.

Reviewed 6 November 2016

I have found the service at this hotel to be excellent . Two years in a row, we arrived late, well after regular check-in hours. Both times they told us what room we were in and where we could locate the key. There is a nice light breakfast in the hospitality room. Overall the rooms were clean, but on this last visit, there were was a tear and stains(possibly coffee stains) on the box springs of one of the beds and I found a large piece of broken plastic on the floor. I doubt that the room had been vacuumed since the prior guests had checked out. Half mile walk to the Hot Springs & Downtown area.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 November 2016

The good:
- We arrived late, the check-in was fast
- Good breakfast, above the usual sugary "American continental breakfast"

The bad
- The queen bed was uncomfortable, too soft and it seems it had too many sleepers (sagged toward the middle)
- kids next door were pretty loud, seems the walls are pretty thin

Summary:
We will put our $$$ elsewhere when we come again to Pagosa

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Had a reservation,and was running late,called spoke w/Marty he set me up to get my key for my room and left a little map to my room taped to lobby door.oh and they also let me pay in the morning how cool .Big Thank you.you guys are awesome.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed here on a tip from another motel that was full. The rooms were clean and neat. The front desk clerk was friendly and directed us to a great restaurant. Breakfast was included, it was the continental all carb variety.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple