“Excellent sushi and elk tenderloins!”
Review of Junz

Junz
Ranked #6 of 166 Restaurants in Parker
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: French, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2016

Everything we ordered was excellent. The salmon was wonderful. The elk tenderloins were cooked perfectly. The rolls were delicious and service was good. We ate and ate, and then reordered our favorites.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

I've eaten here a couple of times and never been dissapointed. The food is what I describe is a lighter Asian food, not overly heavy on starch laden sauces. Always fresh, crisp vegetables and fresh, dense proteins in well seasoned dressings and sauces.

I had never tried Foie Gras before and honestly I'm not a fan of the process in creating this type of delicacy but I wanted to at least try it and I put my trust in the chef at Junz. ... it was amazing. For social reasons I likely won't order it again but I was happy with the experience at Junz.

Overall a very pleasant and tasty dining experience every time I've visited.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

This place hits on all cylinders when it comes to the quality of food. We go here often after eating at just about all the restaurants in Parker, Lone Tree and Castle Rock.

For us it is a simple choice. We dine first and foremost to enjoy the experience and feel the food we ordered is prepared to very high standards using the best and freshest ingredients, at Junz it is. You walk in the door and you see fresh sushi being prepared by people who know what they are doing. You will notice most of the tables have reserved signs on them which tells you I'm not alone in my thinking and tasting.

Where this restaurant truly excels is in the entree menu. The chefs are incredibly good at what they do and I have never been disappointed. For us it's the octopus salad (to die for), followed by entrees and sushi. My favorite entree is the lamb which is always perfect.

Kind of hate writing this review as I can only see more reserved signs on tables in Junz future.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

My best friend brought me to her favorite sushi restaurant. She was SOOO right!!! The sushi was wonderful. Our first dinner here, we sat at the sushi bar and worked with one of the sushi chef's to make some wonderful rolls. He also recommended a cold sake that they were highlighting that evening. We followed his choice and were not disappointed. Reservations are recommended for any size group.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

This is the ONLY place my husband will eat sushi! AND he and his son have frequent meetings here because they both LOVE it!!! I have never had it, but I'm told the sea bass is excellent, too!

Been to Junz? Share your experiences!