The Carrington Arms
US$60
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$60
US$51
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$57/night.

Mitchell Hall(Cranfield)
US$63
Priceline
Harben House Hotel(Newport Pagnell)(Great Value!)
US$43
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$54/night.

Holiday Inn Express Milton Keynes(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
US$56
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

US$75
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

Chicheley Hall(Chicheley)
US$69
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

Swan Revived Hotel(Newport Pagnell)
US$64
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
US$49
All reviewsthe pubpretty countrysidemilton keynesgreat accommodationordered drinksbooked a tablelate arrivalcomfortable roomsa nice place to staymain restaurantcar parkwet roomtea coffeefriday eveningvisiting bletchley parkroom keymeat counter
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Very clean and comfortable room but friendly and helpful staff made it. Really happy with my stay here. My flight was delayed and I rang ahead as I knew I would be late, and they had a delicious sandwich ready for me when I arrived.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2017

I cannot fault on anything. Excellent wines. It's like, Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe? Picking is so difficult. They have a wine for all tastes. Fabulous and just so good!
Pick your fish or steak and they cook it to perfection. As for their yummy garlic potato ohh my goodness. Absolutely delicious, the best I have ever eaten. The building is like a castle, beautiful if you like architecture, like myself. It's just divine.
Charming, professional, romantic, friendly and relaxing.
The parking is excellent.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Charming settings. Nice park. Walk up to the meat counter, discuss with the chef and pic your cut. Amazing quality of meat and extraordinary cheese selection. A must if you are in the area. Overall great experience

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Steak heaven.......first visit here for ages and soo impressed. I must also say the service was the best we have witnessed for a long, long time......thank you.(photo of meat board share....no room for dessert)

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2017

Stayed here for 2 nights and its wonderful. The rooms are modern , clean and comfortable.
The staff are super friendly and very helpful.
Breakfasts are amazing and the food is fresh and well cooked.
I hadn't booked for an evening meal but they found me a table straight away and the choice and standard was superb.
Highly reccomended

Room Tip: Room 7 is excellent
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business