“A new favorite in Pueblo!”

Rocco's Riverside Deli
Ranked #29 of 323 Restaurants in Pueblo
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

If you love fresh ingredients, salads, sandwiches, and more packed with flavor, warm and friendly staff, and close to the River Walk for a quiet spot to savor your meal...go here. The Garden Salad is fantastic and I could never grow tired of their apple vinaigrette! The Reuben put a big smile on my husband's face. :) The Turkey Bacon and Avocado is delicious! You just can't go wrong here! :)

1  Thank PearmanCasa

Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

Neat little place. The building is cool with stonework and a bandstand-like overhang. An idyllic (idyllic by Pueblo standards) location at the edge of the Blocks. Nice to sit outside and look over the River and downtown Pueblo. I had the Hot n Spicy Philly Chile and found it good. They delivered on the spicy. Afterward walked off my lunch along the river kayak course a short distance away. Hope to return and try another one of their offerings.

Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

A place we probably would have passed right by if not for TripAdvisor, Rocco's was worth the stop. My Rocco's Chile Philly was fantastic, and my wife enjoyed her Mediterranean salad. The staff was incredibly friendly and happy and helped us pick great food selections.

1  Thank Kristopher S
Reviewed 7 March 2016

Surprising good food! The sandwiches sometimes have diced meat and cheese for a very different taste and experience. The wraps are huge! There is a very wide variety of cold and hot sandwiches, panni and wraps - and several selections for veggie lovers. The place is small with maybe seating for 20. AND you can just barely see the river from there!

Reviewed 5 March 2016

The parking lot was crowded which is always a good sign that the place is good. It was crowded inside and I noticed several signs that said "Best of Pueblo" for several years in a row. I ordered the veggie wrap and my friend got a ham and swiss sandwich, they came with our choice of chips. We also got a side order of red skinned potato salad. The potato salad was a bit bland though. Over all I would go back there again.

1  Thank 1HappyCamper12345