“Really good sandwich and soup...super service!”

Rocco's Riverside Deli
Ranked #28 of 323 Restaurants in Pueblo
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 30 March 2017

We stopped at Rocco's for lunch. My partner is not someone that likes to try something new but in the end she said this was one of the top sandwiches she has ever eaten and the soup was delicious. She rated this far ahead of McAlisters which we frequent...I guess we will be going to Rocco's instead. My Italian sandwich was packed with meat which went really well together. The sandwich comes with chips and they have a wide variety. My partner did the build your own option and she created a delicious roast beef option. We both chose the broccoli cheddar soup. The soup was super creamy and had lots of broccoli and it was hot...from start to finish. The pickles that come with the sandwich are crunchy and freshened the palet. They have lots of outdoor seating and several tables and a bar top with 8-10 chairs. This is a great place to grab a sandwich, soup, and/or salad in Pueblo. Closed on the weekends.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

I got the Turkey, bacon, avocado sandwich and a cup of creamy potato soup. Got the sandwich toasted. Excellent! The sandwiches come with chips and pickle. They also have paninis, wraps, and salads as well as a grinder, cuban, philly, monte cristo, and french dip. All I'm sure are excellent as well. I for sure will be back to try those!

Reviewed 2 September 2016

As a local, I've eaten at Rocco's many times and have never disappointed. Their ingredients are locally sourced, fresh and delicious. The sandwiches feature a variety of breads, all flavorful, and their mayos and vinaigrettes are amazing! The prices are very reasonable and all the sandwiches include a bag of chips and a super yummy pickle. Plus all the staff are super friendly. The seating is a bit tight so if you go at a busy time but that slight hassle is worth it. Definitely recommend!!

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Staff was very friendly. Food was great. We had a sausage sandwich and a chicken wrap. Both were yum. If we're ever in Pueblo again we would definitely go back.

1  Thank Susan E
Reviewed 9 June 2016

Easy stop when traveling I25 just 5 miles off the interstate. Sandwiches made to order with lots of bread, meat , cheese and Topping choices . Got it to go and drove down to river walk for a mini picnic...nice break and super sandwich only a few turns and back on the road

1  Thank bobcat1967