“Quite pleased”
Review of 216 Ferraro's

216 Ferraro's
Ranked #15 of 62 Restaurants in Salida
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Opened June 21st, 2010
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Based on TripAdvisor good reviews we went to this Italian restaurant when we traveled to Salida for the first time. Our experience matched the reviews. Appetizer was very good (polenta with mushrooms). Meat balls were tasty. Eggplant Parmesan was good but not the best I had had. Food portion was good so we also had a lunch out of it. Wine was a bit expensive. Basic Californian Chardonnay was 10 bucks a glass. Restaurant was quite small but ambience was good and service was classy with table cloth and cloth napkins. Would recommend!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 6 October 2017

It is hard to find a vegetarian lasagne - the vege lasagne here is excellent! My husband said the meat lasagne was also very good. The salad, however, had too much dressing, made it a bit soggy. We will return here next time we are in Salida, and order more Lasagne!!!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 2 October 2017

A very good Italian restaurant between the Palace Hotel and the Arkansas river; excellent pasta dishes.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

The service was outstanding and the food was fresh, and some of the best I have ever had. For me to say that is a lot because I am Italian and very picky about my food.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We are four well-travelled friends who were having a retirement dinner. The appetizers were a dozen raw oysters, exceptionally fresh, meaty and delicious. My wife's shrimp scampi put a huge smile on her face....our friends said they were happy, but I won't speak for them. But I will congratulate everyone involved in the preparation of my snapper special. The start is the buyer who has a knack of finding very fresh veggies and seafood...especially at 7,000' in the middle of Colorado. The next step was the prep crew who cut, sorted and sized the veggies, olives and capers in a delicious and visually appealing way. Next..the chef crew who cooked and plated the meal to perfection. And a big thanks to our server (east window table, 5 pm, Saturday September 2, who detailed the choices and delivered with competent and friendly service.

That's about all anyone could ask from a restaurant.

1  Thank William M