“GREAT RESTURANT!”
Review of 216 Ferraro's

216 Ferraro's
Ranked #11 of 60 Restaurants in Salida
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Opened June 21st, 2010
Reviewed 11 October 2017

We, 4 adults, were going to eat by the river but decided to leave and reserve the crowded Italian restaurant up the street. It was worth every bite! I enjoyed the best lasagna and others really enjoyed their meals and wine as well.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Based on TripAdvisor good reviews we went to this Italian restaurant when we traveled to Salida for the first time. Our experience matched the reviews. Appetizer was very good (polenta with mushrooms). Meat balls were tasty. Eggplant Parmesan was good but not the best I had had. Food portion was good so we also had a lunch out of it. Wine was a bit expensive. Basic Californian Chardonnay was 10 bucks a glass. Restaurant was quite small but ambience was good and service was classy with table cloth and cloth napkins. Would recommend!

Reviewed 6 October 2017

It is hard to find a vegetarian lasagne - the vege lasagne here is excellent! My husband said the meat lasagne was also very good. The salad, however, had too much dressing, made it a bit soggy. We will return here next time we are in Salida, and order more Lasagne!!!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

A very good Italian restaurant between the Palace Hotel and the Arkansas river; excellent pasta dishes.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

The service was outstanding and the food was fresh, and some of the best I have ever had. For me to say that is a lot because I am Italian and very picky about my food.