“Food & Service”
Review of 216 Ferraro's

216 Ferraro's
Ranked #12 of 60 Restaurants in Salida
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Opened June 21st, 2010
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Male server was rude. Told my husband he had to move to the other side of the table because (in the servers opinion) he was in the way. We did not choose our table we were assigned. He nearly knocked me out of my seat while rushing past and didn't even stop to excuse himself. He was constantly running his hands through his all to long hair while serving food. My meat lasagna was so covered with cheese one could not find the meat.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Loved the grilled artichoke and the caesar salad. Bread was good, too. Never had homemade noodles before and those were tasty. Service was not very good, but it was late, so let's let that be the excuse. Chicken was hard. Know that sounds weird, but it wasn't moist at all. Lamb was not tasty, but my husband ordered rare, which I don't like anyway. Wish I could've given a higher score, but it was really just ok.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Headed here after discovering Amica was closed for a few days. It was busy so we dropped in. Service was good. Grilled artichoke was very good. However none of us enjoyed the lasagne. The beer selection is minimal, despite having excellent local beers that could be on offer. Not our kind of place.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We, 4 adults, were going to eat by the river but decided to leave and reserve the crowded Italian restaurant up the street. It was worth every bite! I enjoyed the best lasagna and others really enjoyed their meals and wine as well.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Based on TripAdvisor good reviews we went to this Italian restaurant when we traveled to Salida for the first time. Our experience matched the reviews. Appetizer was very good (polenta with mushrooms). Meat balls were tasty. Eggplant Parmesan was good but not the best I had had. Food portion was good so we also had a lunch out of it. Wine was a bit expensive. Basic Californian Chardonnay was 10 bucks a glass. Restaurant was quite small but ambience was good and service was classy with table cloth and cloth napkins. Would recommend!