“Salida Surprise”
Review of 216 Ferraro's

216 Ferraro's
Ranked #11 of 61 Restaurants in Salida
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Opened June 21st, 2010
Reviewed 29 November 2017

Best duck I've ever enjoyed, ever. Chicken Picatta also very good. We went there for food and wine and were not disappointed. This will be a repeat on our next visit to Salida. The restaurant is small with "loud" acoustics if that is a detriment for some.

1  Thank JimjG

Reviewed 9 November 2017

We were wanting Italian cuisine and were told about this place in Salida. It was small, but very nice and classy. Their menu was broad enough that we all found something we wanted to try and orders were placed. The food was good and the service as well. We would be regulars here if we lived in the area.

1  Thank Tinslinger
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

3 visits to Salida ..3 visists to this fabulous Italian restaurant .. delicious food , in-house pasta , love the atmosphere and staff is excellent.. oh , and the stone oven bread .. there is nothing I don’t love about this town ( our new favorite destination ) 3 yrs in a row and ferraros will always be on the list of places to dine .. easy walk across the Arkansas River from parking if streets are full , so beautiful and enjoyable 5 ⭐️ awesome walking along the river as well , take it all in

2  Thank gwinningham60
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Male server was rude. Told my husband he had to move to the other side of the table because (in the servers opinion) he was in the way. We did not choose our table we were assigned. He nearly knocked me out of my seat while rushing past and didn't even stop to excuse himself. He was constantly running his hands through his all to long hair while serving food. My meat lasagna was so covered with cheese one could not find the meat.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Loved the grilled artichoke and the caesar salad. Bread was good, too. Never had homemade noodles before and those were tasty. Service was not very good, but it was late, so let's let that be the excuse. Chicken was hard. Know that sounds weird, but it wasn't moist at all. Lamb was not tasty, but my husband ordered rare, which I don't like anyway. Wish I could've given a higher score, but it was really just ok.