Ocean Sands Beach Inn(Vilano Beach)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$197
US$179
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Best Western Historical Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$197
US$179
Hampton.com
1,664 results
All reviewsocean viewst augustineparking lotshort driveacross the bridgequiet areathird floornice poolhot tubvery nice hotelold townking bedbeach accesspublixelevatorbalconyinns
Reviewed 10 December 2017

The hotel room was clean and the staff was pretty awesome. The only annoyance that my husband and I suffered was the lack of side door entrances (they were all out of service because the electronic key access was out) and the elevator was pretty scary--it would always take FOREVER just to get to you and when you arrive at your floor, it makes a drop noise like it's about to break.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Joey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Augustine - Vilano Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear 299kristeny,

We appreciate you being with us and thank you for your review! I am particularly glad that you found our team to be awesome! I regret that you encountered issues with the side entrances. I am happy to report that the programming problems have been resolved!

I understand that the speed of the elevator can be an inconvenience, but I can assure you it is safe. We completed an update to the machinery within the past year.

We hope to have you as our guest again, soon!

Reviewed 8 December 2017

This hotels location was perfect for my wedding weekend. The communicaation was a mess from the start. The group manager and front desk manager obviously had not spoken or the bookings did not have notes included since check in was a mess- wrong room types, rude front desk, room changes, and cleaniness of rooms were all issues. Patricia was very kind and helpful in getting us all checked in correctly but the two managers were either no where to be found or simply rude to my guests staying here. Great for solo or couples but not good for groups.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear mariemP3209FX,

Congratulations! Thank you for staying with us and for your feedback. I regret that you encountered issues with your reservations. I can certainly understand how that would make an already hectic event even more hectic.

I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you to get more details on how we could have made this process smoother. Please, contact me directly if you would like to share more information.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Looked at the Hilton website and selected a City View Room. The description even said we would have a nice view of the city out the window. When we arrived we were shown our 1st floor room with the view of a wall . We wanted to be able to see Saint Augustine lights. The manager said to me it would have been a view of the city if it wasn't for the wall. The Hotel is nice just don't expect a view even if your select it .

Room Tip: Don't believe the description on the view.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joseph C

Dear Joseph C,

Thank you for staying with us and for letting us know about your experience. I regret that your view was not what you expected. I would be happy to personally reserve a room for your next visit to ensure you get the view you want. Please, reach out to me directly at the hotel.

I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

The location is convenient enough to historic St. Augustine but near the beach. The hotel is top notch and the staff proudly keeps it that way. It is walking distance from some eclectic, good restaurants. A supermarket is across the street.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear P9047XPmikem,

Thank you for being our guest and for your wonderful review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed our hotel and found plenty to do in the Vilano Beach area.

We hope to see you again, soon!

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Accidentally Left My Prescription Oakley Sunglasses In St. Augustine Last Week.

Thank God The Staff Found Them And Shipped Them To Me.

The Hampton Inn & Suites-Vilano Will Get My Money Anytime I'm In St. Augustine, Fl. In The Future.

Excellent Property, Excellent Employees Met And Exceeded All Of Our Needs And Expectations.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Tellisr,

Congratulations! Thank you for making us a part of such a special celebration! I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to get your glasses returned to you.

We look forward to your next visit!