If you want to stay in a hotel where most of the rooms are under maintenance, the maintenance staff is not available, manager is never on duty and wait for it, where the hotel staff brings you a plunger so you could fix your own toilet, then don't look further than this. This is your ideal destination. I am not kidding.
I understand it's a busy weekend, but there is no excuse for this terrible way to treat your customers. It took two phone calls to the front desk about the broken toilet before one of them showed up. I have never been treated so rudely at a business all my life. The guy, who looked like he was on the 9th cloud somewhere (This is Colorado), literally handed me a toilet plunger. I was in disbelief. He clarifies that that's the best he can do. Fixing toilets is not his job, maintenance staff is not available, neither is manager and we can either fix our own toilet or we can leave. So that's what we did. We left. I have stayed at some good la quintas in the past, but after this experience which has left a very bad taste in my mouth, this company will never get my business again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six-story Lodge off Highway 9 at I-70, adjacent to the factory outlet malls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne - Summit Co reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Silverthorne Dillon
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne Dillon Hotel Silverthorne
- La Quinta Silverthorne
- Silverthorne La Quinta