US$87
US$84
Hotels.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Silverthorne(Silverthorne)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$149
Trip.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Silverthorne)(Great Value!)
US$70
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

Luxury Inn & Suites(Silverthorne)
US$90
US$87
The Mountaineer Hostel(Silverthorne)(Great Value!)
US$94
Silver Inn(Silverthorne)(Great Value!)
US$90
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$84
Hotels.com
Comfort Suites Summit County(Dillon)(Great Value!)
US$119
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Best Western Ptarmigan Lodge(Dillon)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$127
US$120
Hotels.com
All reviewsold chicagospiral staircasefree breakfastconvenient locationcopper mountainskiingkeystonemountainsslopesdillon
Reviewed 27 August 2017

We stayed with our two granddaughters for an overnight and could not have been more disappointed. There were 4 of us in the room and only 1 washcloth, and 2 towels for 4 people. We went to the pool (dirty, cracked tiles, etc) and NO towels for the pool. I tried to find someone to get towels and no staff at the front desk. The room is very dated, the bathroom shower was moldy and the price we paid for this room was too high! Did not realize this hotel took pets so there were dogs everywhere and started barking early so woke us up. Would not stay here again! When I asked for a pet free area, we were advised that they clean their rooms so thoroughly we would not notice. Too bad we smelled the pets.

Room Tip: Would prefer pet free area due to sensitivity.
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

My hubby and I have been traveling to Silverthorne for years to visit friends in Frisco. We have stayed here many times and have found this La Quinta very acceptable with a helpful friendly staff--not this time! We requested a room which would be convenient for our elderly dog, (and us--as we have aged also!) to the outside, as we have to walk him often. Also we requested no steps, as legs aren't what they used to be!
We found ourselves at the end of the hall, across from the main laundry(which happened to have gushing water pouring from the ceiling). I reported it and asked that the door be closed (as the noise from washers and dryers were bad, as well as the water pouring from the ceiling. ) it stayed open!
I went to walk my dog, and he could not get up the steps that were going to outside door. And it just got worse after that. There is NO place to walk the dogs. It's all rocks.
And the entrance is deplorable. Pictures are included. This place is just a dirty place--you have to fight the smokers bench with overflowing garbage to get in the main entrance. The piled up dirty laundry from day before was stashed in a room next to ours, this photo taken at 6:00 am. The floors and hallways were dirty when we checked in at 3pm and got worse as night approached. The staff were rude and argued with me. This is Not very professional--and their dress or attitudes were unacceptable. I tried to get a cup of coffee in the lobby as I had my dog, and couldn't take him in the breakfast room. Picture shows condition of coffee station at 6: am and NO coffee. I asked attendant in the breakfast area to please refill the lobby coffee and she said she was busy. At 7:00 am --coffee station in lobby was still dirty and NO coffee. (Picture included)
I asked to speak to the manager, and was informed she would not be in till 10am. We checked out way before that. So is there no night manager? --obviously not since the condition of this place would make me hide from customers too.
My pictures are worth a 100 complaints!
Either get a more professional staff and hire people who actually take pride in their jobs! This place is literally going "to the dogs!" It is a disappointment to the once nice place it used to be! Sad--I feel it is because of very poor management! Wake up Corporate. You are losing faithful customers.
PS --What?? there is no way to post my pictures! Too bad. They are my proof!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Mary W, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne - Summit Co, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

I apologize you was not happy, I informed your husband where the room was on the first floor. The room that was next to your room was our laundry drop so of course there is going to be laundry there. As for all the pictures you took. I was informed you was opening doors that are labeled employee's only. We also have a grass area in the middle of our parking lot for the dogs that is where the dog waste basket is located. I am the only manager here and I do not stay at the hotel 24/7. If you where not satisfied with the room we would have gladly moved you to a different room if you would have came to us and informed us of the problems. We did not get any complaints until the morning you checked out.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Awful. Just awful. Place was a little dated, but ok. Not the Taj Mahal, but an okay place to sleep. You're not in a beautiful area like Dillon/Frisco/Silverthorne to stay in your room all day, right? That's not the problem. The problem is very rude staff running the place. If they don't want to talk to you... they WON'T! They won't answer the phone, or thy'll pick it up and immediately hang up. Even the corporate office, who called for me, told me they got hung up on as well! Trust me, if you have a problem with your reservation, these people won't fix it. They could care less if you ever come back... which I won't. Worst. LaQuinta. Ever.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank 751stut
Mary W, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne - Summit Co, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

I apologize you feel that way but I can assure you that is not true if you have a problem with your reservation, I will fix the problem as long as it is not a 3rd party reservation, for those you have to contact the 3rd party you booked thru. If there is any questions or concerns you may call and ask to speak with me.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

We stayed in the family suite with the loft bedroom. It was great to be able to put the kids to bed upstairs and still enjoy a quiet evening watching TV and reading with my husband. The pool/hot tub were big hits as was breakfast. The location was perfect for enjoying Silverthorne, Frisco, and even Breckenridge.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Everything was good to go. Would prefer meat and items for breakfast beside standard hard boiled eggs and bread. Room was great and clean. Restrooms were very clean. Staff was professional. View was even good!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta