The hotel was really nice for the most part. The room was quite large but the bathroom was reminiscent of some European water closets (tiny), the 24-hour laundry facilities were a bit of a blessing, and breakfast was above-average but basic continental. The staff there were very nice and accommodating. We had a bit of a problem with the water temperature controls, but when we checked out the staff thanked us for letting them know so they could fix it. It didn't help us but hopefully it will help others.
Getting to the hotel was a bit of a challenge, as we checked in fairly late in the evening and couldn't see the road design. However it's conveniently located right off the freeway and it's easy enough to see if you take a wrong turn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six-story Lodge off Highway 9 at I-70, adjacent to the factory outlet malls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne - Summit Co reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Silverthorne Dillon
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne Dillon Hotel Silverthorne
- La Quinta Silverthorne
- Silverthorne La Quinta