We stayed here twice on our trip. We had everything we needed. Beds were comfortable and we slept well. Basic breakfast. I hope they learned that laminate does not belong in bathrooms... it was coming up in one room that we had. Not much grass for pets and it gets muddy there with the rain and snow. Lots of places to eat nearby. We woke up to an awesome view of snowy mountains on Sunday. The staff was friendly and helpful. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six-story Lodge off Highway 9 at I-70, adjacent to the factory outlet malls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne - Summit Co reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Silverthorne Dillon
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne Dillon Hotel Silverthorne
- La Quinta Silverthorne
- Silverthorne La Quinta