La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne - Summit Co
Quality Inn & Suites(Silverthorne)(Great Value!)
US$116
Luxury Inn & Suites(Silverthorne)
US$80
US$110
Hampton Inn & Suites Silverthorne(Silverthorne)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$169
Silver Inn(Silverthorne)(Great Value!)
US$90
The Mountaineer Hostel(Silverthorne)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$89
Comfort Suites Summit County(Dillon)(Great Value!)
US$116
ComfortSuites
TripAdvisor
Buffalo Ridge(Silverthorne)
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsold chicagospiral staircasefree breakfastconvenient locationcopper mountainskiingkeystonemountainsslopesdillon
Reviewed 5 October 2017

The hotel has recently received some updates that appear nice, but the quality of those renovations are terrible. The first room we were in was leaking water so badly from the air conditioner that the carpet below it was soaked. When I asked to switch rooms or have the issue corrected, the front desk staff told me that they were having issues with the new A/C units, as a part had been installed incorrectly. He placed our room on a maintenance hold and assigned me "the last available room". We packed up all of our things and moved to room #2. Thinking that we were finally set for the night, my husband started taking a shower. A few minutes after that, there was a knock on the door and the front desk attendant asked if we were using the shower because water was leaking through the ceiling of the reception area. Again, I went down to the front desk to work out a solution. The next front desk attendant I spoke with asked me which floor of the hotel we would like to be on. I thought that was strange, because the last time we moved rooms, I was told we got the last room in the hotel! Finally, room #3 was sufficient. Still, the renovations were lacking quality and we had loose floor tiles to deal with. The shower rod was installed incorrectly, so the shower curtain kept sliding from each side into the middle, which allowed water to seep onto the floor. Our floor was soaked after showers, but I wasn't going to move my 1.5 year old once again. I highly discourage anyone from staying here. It is not worth the price and hassle.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Mary W, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne - Summit Co, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

I apologize that you had to move rooms, we are currently replacing all the flooring in the hotel as well as some other renovations. Again I apologize you had to deal with that.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Such a beautiful lobby! Breakfast had a wide variety of options. The pool and hot tub were a great way to relax. Check in was quick and the clerk was friendly. Overall we had a great time and would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ColoradoTravel1
Reviewed 4 October 2017

I've stayed at this location twice. No problems either time. On the nicer side compared to other La Quinta's I've stayed at. Room was large. Beds comfortable, breakfast is basic, employee's are helpful. They allow pets and prices are good for this area. Its an area with restaurants nearby. What more could you ask for. I would stay here again

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Stayed one night for convenience and probably would not stay at another La Quinta. Yes it's pet friendly and I have to say the employees there were friendly and helpful, but the hotel was old and worn, the breakfast was not good, and the coffee was poor. Usually stay at a Hampton Inn and will stick to it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family