Lowest prices for your stay
US$144
SAVE US$13
WyndhamUS$144
FindHotelUS$146
Agoda.comUS$144
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 January 2021

I was hoping that the Wyndham brand would lend some quality to this property, but it's not in evidence yet. Room had black dirt (or mold?) on the bathroom ceiling, horrible peel and stick floor tile with gaps between the strips. Peeling paint and rust on the bathroom doorframe. Definitely not worth the price anywhere else, but captive audience in the mountains since options are limited.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 8 January 2021

We made a last minute trip to Keystone and booked this hotel as it was the least expensive option nearby that had a pool and was pet friendly. The pool was a joke - it is 2 feet deep and very small in size. The kids were severely disappointed. The hotel was decent enough to stay in, but it definitely did not score high on cleanliness. I've stayed in Days Inns before that were in much better condition and charged far less than this place. Overall would not recommend.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 18 December 2020

The room I stayed in had a left over drink in the fridge dirty bathroom towels and hair in the bed. I won't be staying there again I had my little girl with me and we both couldn't get comfy to rest up so we left in the middle of the night

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 9 December 2020

I wanted to know how much the room was. She took FOREVER with the first guest. If she was new needed more training. It was a 3-11 shift that she was on. Then when she told me what the rate was and I was like really??? I went somewhere else but noone had anything at the other hotels so i HAD to stay there for the night. I wish I had gone farther. She was actually RUDE and didn't say any amenity, like I was interrupting HER ! Then I asked how I could get my rewards on there I couldn't find my number. Sorry was her answer, can't do it then. Um What??? I WORK for a hotel and I can find them for people. I would have NEVER hired her in the first place and looking at the other reviews that hotel is awful anyway. I have stayed there in the past but NO MORE EVER and have told a lot of people not to stay there as well.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 17 August 2020

This place was dirty. Dogs everywhere. Carpets haven’t been vacuumed for months. Disgusting. I couldn’t sleep it was so dirty. I wanted to sleep in car. Very overpriced. Guests were rough...looked like some were living there.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple