“Yummy Mocha Lattes!”
Review of Cafe Mobius - CLOSED

Cafe Mobius
Reviewed 10 October 2016

On this cool afternoon, we were so happy to enjoy these yummy mocha lattes. The service was a bit slow (only one person was working when we got there and several others came in around the same time) but the finished product was great!

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Warm and inviting ambiance! Perfect for a cold and rainy day. I had a bread bowl with chili and my husband had a philly cheese steak sandwich. The service was friendly and a lot of locals ate here.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

This little cafe has a whole lot more than coffee, the breakfast burritos and muffins and other non coffee drinks are far better than anything else you find in town at the "popular breakfast restaurants"

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

We went in for ice cream, which was delicious, but the biggest reason I liked this place was the staff. We only had an hour to look around before we had to get on the train back to Durango and I was trying to mail some post cards. The post office was closed though so I asked at the counter of Möbius if they sold stamps. The girl (I wish I remembered her name) told me the only place she knew of was the post office. I told her it was closed for lunch and wouldn't open until after we were due back on the train. She told me to leave the post cards with her and she would get stamps and mail them. They post cards were in the mail waiting for us when we got home from vacation! Thank you so much for doing that for me, and my mom and daughter LOVED their ice cream. Thanks again!

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Not a bad place to get your coffee fix. Drinking a good cup of Jo al fresco while watching the sun hit Kendall is a plus.