The Westin Snowmass Resort(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
US$155
Westin.com
  • Pool
The Timberline Condominiums(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
US$178
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Stonebridge Inn, A Destination Hotel(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$174
US$124
  • Pool
Snowmass Mountain Chalet(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$108
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

The Crestwood Condominiums(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$167
Orbitz.com
Viceroy Snowmass(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$367
US$340
  • Restaurant
Pokolodi Lodge(Snowmass Village)
  • Breakfast included
Woodrun Place(Snowmass Village)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscovered parkinglight housekeepingin room jacuzzigreat locationshort walk to the villagestonebridge inntwo queen bedshot tubexpress liftcondo complexpool spalonger stayparticular unitwasher and dryerfully equipped kitchenguest serviceswould stay here again
Reviewed 26 June 2016

We were there for Anderson art ranch for a camp for one son. We had a beautiful hike to Cathedral Lake. Nice peaceful place in Snowmass. Pool and hot tub nice. Only wish they would allow dogs and we would be back next year for sure. Hard to vacation in mountains without your dog.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mike G, Manager at Lichenhearth Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2016

Thank you for your feedback and glad to hear you had a wonderful stay at our Lichenhearth Condominiums. As I wrote to you directly, the condominium association does not allow dogs but there are options in the area to kennel your dog when needed should you be travelling with him or her. Cathedral lake is an incredible hike as well so happy you got to partake while you were here. Hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2016

This property was larger and nicer than I expected . I was expecting just a room as I booked a "studio" and this was a beautiful one bedroom The kitchen was well equipped and the bed was great!! Te bathroom was large and very appointed . I have stayed at many of the properties up in snow mass and this was another that I truly enjoyed

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2016

The place was beautiful. Loved the location and amenities. The house keeping was terrible! Dishes in the kitchen were so dirty. Had to wash everything we used. Also had wet, dirty towels undet the sink for spares. They were filthy! Makeup on them. Bathroom rug may was wet. Looked like they were just folded and put away dirty. I'm sure I left that place cleaner than when I arrived. Otherwise beautiful place.

1  Thank samanthat430
Mike G, Manager at Lichenhearth Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2016

Samantha, thanks so much for providing your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed the location and amenities but was concerned to hear of your housekeeping challenges. This is very odd for us and I've reached out to you via phone and email to see if I can better understand what happened. We pride ourselves on providing a great experience to our guests and hope to have the chance to speak with you and later welcome you back to have a more traditional and outstanding Lichenhearth experience during your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 5 June 2016

We enjoyed our stay. The condo was spacious and was very clean. The beds were comfy. The view from the patio was beautiful. Loved that there was a very nice path to where I needed to go. We were close to restaurants.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mike G, Manager at Lichenhearth Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2016

Thanks for your feedback Kathy as we are delighted to see that you enjoyed all aspects of your Lichenhearth visit. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2016

I have stayed in many condominiums and hotel rooms during the 30+ years I have coming to Snowmass Village, CO, for a business meeting at this time of the year. This condominium was in an excellent location both for the meeting and for the skiing access. The staff from original reservation to the final checkout were very friendly, informed, and generally quite pleasant. The condo itself was well appointed for cooking, relaxing, and generally living on the mountain. The internet was quite easy to access and worked well. The condo was a one-bedroom, with one fully bath and one half bath. The condo also had an in-room Jacuzzi as well as access (very close) to a heated pool and a hot tub that were both clean and in great shape. I had stayed in this same property (different condo) last year. It was a studio format, but with similar amenities. It was also excellent, which is why I chose this one this year.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business