“Great breakfast”

Big Hoss Grill
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Nice place, not flashy but clean friendly and great value. Super eggs, great sausage. Friendly service. Will be going back

Reviewed 9 August 2017

good spot for a ski break, next to Fanny Hill, good and varied menu, beer and wine available, sometimes crowded.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

It was good not great outdoor patio overlooking the mall beautiful flowers in the summer
House salad was very dry and tasteless.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

My husband, a friend and I had dinner here. The wait staff was happy and courteous. We loved the tacos, fish and chips, and the BBQ burger,, but above all the curly fries are awesome!!! Two of us got fresh salads that were perfect- so tasty ! We really enjoyed our dinner and would recommend this yumminess to anyone!!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

We attempted to have dinner at Big Hoss on our first night in Snowmass Village on Sunday night at 8pm. There was an hour wait so we went elsewhere. We ended up back at Big Hoss on Thursday morning at 10 for breakfast. The food was great! I have a 10 year old son who is a picky eater, but he loved the pancakes! My teenage girls, myself, and my husband had great food as well. The wait staff was very good and took a nice picture for me.