“Ski trip”

Hillsider Condominiums
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Steamboat Springs
Hillsider Condominiums
Reviewed 12 January 2015 via mobile

First let me say, Hillsider 6 condo in Steamboat is managed by Retreatia.com. I left a few ski items behind and Retreatia did not get my items and send them to me. They gave me the run around for a week and then decided to tell me my items were stolen. This is POOR management and I consider them thieves! The condos appliances didn't work well, the guest bed had a large dip in it and there is only one TV in the condo. I have to say in all of my years of traveling this has been the worst experience. Once they have your money they are done with you!

Stayed: December 2014

Reviewed 27 July 2013

We booked this 3 bed, 2 bath condo online with Pioneer Ridge. The condo had all of the kitchen equipment, bedding, bath supplies, etc. that we needed. It is very close to the bus stop and gondola. We were able to cook all of our planned meals without difficulty. Perfect place for our family of 5 with room for more with 2 king size beds, 1 queen and 2 pull-out couches.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Julie R
Reviewed 26 March 2010

We spent 9 nights in this large, virtually 2 bedroom,2 bathroom condo on 2 levels(unit 10) just 5 minutes from the bus stop to gondola square, or a 15 minute walk downhill. We booked through VRBO and dealt wtth Suzie from Steamboat Lodging Properties, and she was really great to deal with and even had our discounted lift tickets waiting for us at the condo.
We decided to rent a locker also through Suzie, and were very glad we did, so that we could leave our skis and boots there at the end of the day instead of dragging them home each day.
We used the bus very frequenly, as the bus to the gondola square then changes into a town bus which is very handy. We used Safeway for most of our grocery shopping, and as we didn't have our own computer, we just went to the great public library downtown and used there facilities.
Just across from the condo there is a open spa, which is very usefull at the end of the day.
Everthing about this condo was spot on, and for the price we paid it really was great value, just wished we had the same at snowmass.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple