Nordic Lodge of Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$149
Hotels.com
Steamboat Mountain Lodge(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$109
Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$159
Hampton.com
The Inn at Steamboat(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$144
Holiday Inn Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$176
The Steamboat Grand(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$175
  • Pool
Quality Inn & Suites(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$87
QualityInn
Sheraton Steamboat Resort Villas(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$251
  • Pool
Rabbit Ears Motel(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$135
The Victorian(Steamboat Springs)
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 September 2015

We rented a condo via Retreatia.com and despite arranging a specific check in time they were not ready for us (poor facility management) and this is the summer time so not really interested in the excuse they gave us. When we arrived at the condo it was very old and dated (a bit of a musty smell in the lower areas of the living/dining room and kitchen areas. Very old appliances as well. The most modern thing was the flat screen TV. Otherwise everything else was working. These condos were mostly built in the mid to late 70's. They had some exterior work being done on the chimneys and when we returned from our day's outing they left all the chipped off plaster, rocks, etc. on the patio area. I had to sweep it away so we would not step on it. They came back the second day and still did not remove the plaster. Very poor site management. The nice pool and hot tube made up for it though but I doubt we will be staying there again in the future.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2015 via mobile

First let me say, Hillsider 6 condo in Steamboat is managed by Retreatia.com. I left a few ski items behind and Retreatia did not get my items and send them to me. They gave me the run around for a week and then decided to tell me my items were stolen. This is POOR management and I consider them thieves! The condos appliances didn't work well, the guest bed had a large dip in it and there is only one TV in the condo. I have to say in all of my years of traveling this has been the worst experience. Once they have your money they are done with you!

Stayed: December 2014
Reviewed 27 July 2013

We booked this 3 bed, 2 bath condo online with Pioneer Ridge. The condo had all of the kitchen equipment, bedding, bath supplies, etc. that we needed. It is very close to the bus stop and gondola. We were able to cook all of our planned meals without difficulty. Perfect place for our family of 5 with room for more with 2 king size beds, 1 queen and 2 pull-out couches.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Julie R
Reviewed 26 March 2010

We spent 9 nights in this large, virtually 2 bedroom,2 bathroom condo on 2 levels(unit 10) just 5 minutes from the bus stop to gondola square, or a 15 minute walk downhill. We booked through VRBO and dealt wtth Suzie from Steamboat Lodging Properties, and she was really great to deal with and even had our discounted lift tickets waiting for us at the condo.
We decided to rent a locker also through Suzie, and were very glad we did, so that we could leave our skis and boots there at the end of the day instead of dragging them home each day.
We used the bus very frequenly, as the bus to the gondola square then changes into a town bus which is very handy. We used Safeway for most of our grocery shopping, and as we didn't have our own computer, we just went to the great public library downtown and used there facilities.
Just across from the condo there is a open spa, which is very usefull at the end of the day.
Everthing about this condo was spot on, and for the price we paid it really was great value, just wished we had the same at snowmass.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple