“summer visit”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Steamboat Springs
Strawberry Park Natural Hot Springs
Ranked #15 of 21 Hotels in Steamboat Springs
Reviewed 27 April 2017

We had fun on a Saturday night. Crowd was kind of loud and not many brave enough to go au naturel.
The place was busy, get there early, parking lot fills up fast.
I would also suggest going on a weeknight.

Stayed: August 2016
1  Thank SkiDudeGL

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

We have been here to strawberry hot springs every year for ten years. It has always been wonderful, no complaints. Not this time. The main pool was way to hot. No one was in it; they were all sitting on the edge of the pool or in the other pools. I guess the management has no control and it just comes out of the ground that way sometimes. Not sure.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kathleen O
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

1. We rented the caboose and either there was a natural gas leak or a carbon monoxide leak. I woke up in the middle of the night ready to vomit but once the window cracked open I could go back to sleep.
2. The sink in the bathroom wouldn't drain, disgusting.
3. We were woken up by the sound of construction equipment early in the morning.

They denied that there was anything wrong and lied about using a sniffer. I reported them to the local natural gas company. It's their luck I'm not an attorney; I'm sure that's why they gave us our money back. I'd bet money they never handled it....

The worst of the worst though was the power tripping manager, the staff that told lies to our faces, and the owner who is threatening/belligerent. I haven't ever interacted with anybody in the hospitality industry who was as intrusive, AGGRESSIVE, and despicable. Their conversation with us was downright verbally abusive. We were told to never come back.

I cross country skied into these Hot Springs in 1981. It was pristine. It used to hold a very special place in my very well-traveled history. It is now nothing but a disappointment and wretched memory.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank laura b
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Great way to unwind after a day of skiing . Hidden in the back woods you won't be disappointed. Don't try and go after dark as it turns into a "adults only" spa. Didn't stick around for that . $20 to get in on weekends and $17 during the week. Get there early as the parking lot fills fast . Limited changing rooms but they do have them .

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Gregkeyser
Reviewed 2 February 2017

This place is the most awesome place...Warm water like taking a bath but with a bathing suit on...

Really nice people to talk to and you can stay as long as you like within their open hours..

You have to go there if you are in Steamboat Springs...Beautiful place to be.

Room Tip: This is not a hotel it is hot springs..