Strawberry Park Natural Hot Springs
Nordic Lodge of Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$219
Steamboat Mountain Lodge(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$125
Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$243
US$219
Hampton.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$110
QualityInn
The Steamboat Grand(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$159
  • Pool
Rabbit Ears Motel(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$135
The Inn at Steamboat(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$152
Holiday Inn Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$200
The Victorian(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$295
Sheraton Steamboat Resort Villas(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
All reviewsstone stepschanging cabingas lamphot poolsper dayoptionalcaboosewagonwintersnowtractionelectricityweeknighttempssteamboatskiing
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

We have been here to strawberry hot springs every year for ten years. It has always been wonderful, no complaints. Not this time. The main pool was way to hot. No one was in it; they were all sitting on the edge of the pool or in the other pools. I guess the management has no control and it just comes out of the ground that way sometimes. Not sure.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kathleen O
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

1. We rented the caboose and either there was a natural gas leak or a carbon monoxide leak. I woke up in the middle of the night ready to vomit but once the window cracked open I could go back to sleep.
2. The sink in the bathroom wouldn't drain, disgusting.
3. We were woken up by the sound of construction equipment early in the morning.

They denied that there was anything wrong and lied about using a sniffer. I reported them to the local natural gas company. It's their luck I'm not an attorney; I'm sure that's why they gave us our money back. I'd bet money they never handled it....

The worst of the worst though was the power tripping manager, the staff that told lies to our faces, and the owner who is threatening/belligerent. I haven't ever interacted with anybody in the hospitality industry who was as intrusive, AGGRESSIVE, and despicable. Their conversation with us was downright verbally abusive. We were told to never come back.

I cross country skied into these Hot Springs in 1981. It was pristine. It used to hold a very special place in my very well-traveled history. It is now nothing but a disappointment and wretched memory.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank laura b
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Great way to unwind after a day of skiing . Hidden in the back woods you won't be disappointed. Don't try and go after dark as it turns into a "adults only" spa. Didn't stick around for that . $20 to get in on weekends and $17 during the week. Get there early as the parking lot fills fast . Limited changing rooms but they do have them .

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Gregkeyser
Reviewed 2 February 2017

This place is the most awesome place...Warm water like taking a bath but with a bathing suit on...

Really nice people to talk to and you can stay as long as you like within their open hours..

You have to go there if you are in Steamboat Springs...Beautiful place to be.

Room Tip: This is not a hotel it is hot springs..
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank FRENDLYFUN
Reviewed 26 December 2016

I had no idea what I was getting into, I booked the day just as something different to do on my own when I was in Steamboat. It was a blustery snowy day and I headed up from Steamboat in a van and drove with 15 other people to the Hot Springs. It was a gorgeous, treacherous drive thru the snow but so worth it. You walk down to the various pools down a slippery walk. You can change in a "warmed" hut or come with your suit on. Plunge into one of the hot pockets and soak. I also did a massage in a little cave like room above the pools. The massage was average but the surroundings were unbelievably insanely gorgeous! I put this as one of the best things I have ever done.

Room Tip: You don't have to be staying at the hotel to enjoy the springs, arrange for ride from steamboat.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo