“We loved it - really good simple food”
Review of The Shack Cafe

The Shack Cafe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 10 August 2018

We had lunch there. We sat outside in a back corner. We had the Summer Salad and the Turkey Club. My wife can't stop talking about how good the lunch was. We loved both dishes. The servers seemed to take turns serving all of the customers and we never felt rushed or pushed. I will go back many times into the future.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Great place for breakfast. Simple food choices yet tasty. The staff were friendly and eventhough I gave a 5 star, I think they could be more attentive with water refill and checking up every customer not just the groups. Anyhow, I enjoyed my time there.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

We enjoyed it so much we came back two days later. Very good breakfast for the four of us at a very reasonable price. Excellent service, prompt and a good variety of breakfast options. We'll be ack.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Went in for an early lunch, they have good variety of traditional & not so traditional breakfast and lunch items, we ordered a Rueben and Monte Cristo, both very delicious and satisfying! Received excellent friendly service, I never ran out of coffee and the waitress even asked if I wanted some to take with me. Reasonably priced and good portion sizes. We'll go back to try the all day breakfast options!

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Service unfriendly, food, toast and bacon, sent back, it was cold and they didn't butter. Second time around, not any better. Should have stopped at gas station, would have been better.