We were planning to camp out, but the rain was too intense, so we checked around. We were surprised to find that the Steamboat Hotel was one for the cheapest places to stay, and even more surprised to find it quiet, entirely non-smoking, pleasantly wood-adorned, with a very friendly staff. It's a bit out of town, but that's an advantage given the loud traffic downtown these days. They don't serve any "breakfast" beyond coffee, but that's just as well, given that most "breakfast buffets" are horrible anyway. It was a very nice, restful stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your The Steamboat Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Steamboat Springs
- Super Eight Steamboat Springs
- Steamboat Springs Super 8
- Steamboat Springs Super Eight