“It's Clean!!!”

La Quinta Inn Steamboat Springs
Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Steamboat Springs
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Love a clean room with a cold AC!! My kids liked that there was HBO and I liked the comfy beds! Kind of pricey though even with a military discount but the demand for rooms was high because of Rodeo and summer tourists!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Although this is a fine hotel in every other respect, the pet-freindly policy in ALL rooms needs review. I am still suffering from the the allergy attack I had due to the animals throughout the hotel. I really think that it would be possible to limit the pet areas/rooms, even in a hotel as small as this. One floor or wing should be sufficient. It takes more cleaning to clear a room from a nervous dog or cat than it does for a smoker.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

We checked in, got up to our room and if we weren't so tired from being on the road for 12 hrs would have left. Stray hair in tub & bed. Comforter cover dirty. Floor is sticky. Not a happy customer but too tired to do anything different.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank donnac371
Sonya T, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn Steamboat Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback on your visit. I am so sorry to hear we failed your expectations on cleanliness in your room. This is not a norm for us and I have brought up your concerns to our housekeeping staff. I certainly hope the next time you are in Steamboat you give us another try.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

Although we arrived early the Desk Clerk let us check in sothat we could begin our experience in Steamboat. The room was cleanot and spacious. Through out our stay the staff was helpful and friendly. We would recommend this location to one and all.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Hello,

We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and we were able to accommodate your early arrival so you could get started on your Steamboat adventures. Thank you for your recommendation and we hope to see you again the next time you visit.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

My sister, her friend Jacque and I drove up from Denver to visit my mothers grave and Strawberry Hot Springs. We had a great experience at your hotel. My sister has bad knees and I wished you had an elevator but that was my own fault for not checking. Other wise we encountered a lovely staff and a hot breakfast scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, coffee which was great. It was so nice to wake up to our gorgeous view of the mountains every morning and to the smell of bacon. The indoor pool and Jacuzzi was a plus. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback on your stay. We are thrilled you and your family enjoyed your vacation here in Steamboat. We are also happy to hear our location served you well during your visit and you thoroughly enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. We hope to see you again the next time you visit Steamboat!