“Great place for lunch”

Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #12 of 24 Restaurants in Superior
Reviewed 3 August 2016

This is a great place for lunch, especially if you like soup, salad, and sandwiches. They have lots of pastries too. It is an inviting place that can be used for meetings, visiting with friends, or just getting a bit to eat. Try to avoid the busy time at lunch, it can get very busy.

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

I've been going here for lunch for a long time and recently noticed that my favorite Greek salad with chicken had changed its recipe a bit. Pickled red onions instead of fresh red onions. Didn't like that too much. Now they have totally eliminated the Greek salad. My friend had a cashew chicken Oriental salad which she thought was very good so maybe I'll have to try another. I'm just disappointed about my Greek salad.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

This is your average eating place, the food is ok, the service is ok. We go for Breakfast on the weekends, sometimes they run out of coffee, and the service is not very quick. But we still go back.

Reviewed 5 April 2016

Over the weekend I ordered lunch online at 9:30am for my team working over time (6 individual's). I got my confirmation and was scheduled for a rapid pick-up at 11:15am. I arrived at Panera exactly at 11:15am to find an empty Rapid pick-up shelf. When I asked one of the staff members, they panicked after finding out that my order was not made. They quickly put my order together and told me "We're sorry for the wait, next time you order a large order please call us to make sure they order is being made". This defeats the purpose of ordering online and having a Rapid pick up. To make things worse, they forgot 2 cups of soups, and 2 sandwiches were horribly put together. You couldn't even tell it was a sandwich. I'm going to stick to Jason's Deli!

Reviewed 25 March 2016

If you are looking for a business lunch to be catered, Panera does a great job. They have a nice menu of options. It is always delivered promptly when requested with a very competent and friendly team. It is always great quality. Our company has a new business caterer!