“Good represntative of the Panera brand”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #12 of 24 Restaurants in Superior
Reviewed 9 June 2017

Generally clean, service is good, food is consistent. It's not haute cuisine, but I've never been disappointed.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Very busy place, with a lot of activity. So, even though we had 8 people, including a child, we were able to find a good place to sit and everyone was able to find what they wanted to eat.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

This is a great place for lunch, especially if you like soup, salad, and sandwiches. They have lots of pastries too. It is an inviting place that can be used for meetings, visiting with friends, or just getting a bit to eat. Try to avoid the busy time at lunch, it can get very busy.

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

I've been going here for lunch for a long time and recently noticed that my favorite Greek salad with chicken had changed its recipe a bit. Pickled red onions instead of fresh red onions. Didn't like that too much. Now they have totally eliminated the Greek salad. My friend had a cashew chicken Oriental salad which she thought was very good so maybe I'll have to try another. I'm just disappointed about my Greek salad.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

This is your average eating place, the food is ok, the service is ok. We go for Breakfast on the weekends, sometimes they run out of coffee, and the service is not very quick. But we still go back.