Hotel Columbia
The Victorian Inn(Telluride)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$250
The Hotel Telluride(Telluride)(Great Value!)
US$219
  • Restaurant
US$231
Mountainside Inn(Telluride)
US$139
US$135
New Sheridan Hotel(Telluride)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$350
US$383
Telluride Lodge(Telluride)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Etta Place One(Telluride)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsquichecosmopolitan restaurantmountain villagein townsmoked salmonmurphy beddaily breakfasthighly recommend hotelboutique hotelevery morningfresh fruita true gemski roomheated floorsperfect locationbeignetsvisited telluride
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had a great stay. The service is the star: lovely people, who went above and beyond for every request. Steps from the gondola and proximity to town made it so easy to get around. The bed was very comfy and great view from our hot tub. Lovely breakfast each morning with breathtaking views. Stay here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank food-sun-shop
Kate S, General Manager at Hotel Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thank you for your compliments! We hope you are able to enjoy our personalized service and prime location again soon!

Reviewed 29 January 2018

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Hotel Columbia. Our room was fabulous and we enjoyed our fireplace in room while we watched the snow. Friendly, helpful staff with all in all great service! The location is perfect, right in the middle of downtown, close to shops, restaurants and the free gondola.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kate S, General Manager at Hotel Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hotel Columbia and for taking a moment to leave a review! I hope we are able to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Not a lot of snow this trip, but they made the the main lifts and runs open by Christmas Day.
It also meant we spent more time in the hotel. We alway stay in the Hotel Columbia, directly across the street from the gondola and Chair 8.
The food is incredible and the staff is great. We will be back by early February or March .

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Kate S, General Manager at Hotel Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Thanks for the review bogcutter! We love having you, and this past holiday was no exception! We always appreciate your business and the kind review. The entire staff looks forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 2 November 2017

As others have stated.....BEWARE OF THEIR CANCELLATION POLICY!!!! It is extremely punitive and in my opinion very unfair and the manner in which it is managed lacks integrity. The hotel gets great reviews....I'm disappointed that I will not experience staying there but given my experience dealing with the hotel when we had a medical issue and had to cancel I will never do business with the Columbia. No need to respond Kate....I've heard all the "lines" and excuses.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank skibuddy2017
Kate S, General Manager at Hotel Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

I'm sorry you found our policy to be unfair. We do offer all of our guests travel insurance on every reservation to prevent this sort of circumstance however, in third party bookings such as yours, that may not always be the case.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

I prefer to stay in the town of Telluride instead of Mountain Village. The town is not as pretentious and the village always hit me for a resort fee, even if it is not identified on the website I book through. I usually stay one night in the area as I am passing through on a motorcycle tour. I have stayed at a variety of places and almost always book a special through Hotwire or Hotels.com.

Like most places in Telluride, this seems to be an older place that has been converted. It is very nice. The room was small but great and had a ton of amenities. Since it was in the fall I didn't use the towel warmer or heated floor in the bathroom. The window looked out across the street as the base of the gondola. They had free valet parking, and for sure there is not room to park your own car. You might want to double check, because there was a sign outside the back door that said parking is $20.

I could not get over how good the breakfast was. Most places, especially in Mountain Village, do not include breakfast. It was a buffet, but they served you coffee and juice. The eggs were really moist and creamy, the beignet was really light which is tricky at altitude, and the rest of the food was top quality. I might have to go back to that restaurant for dinner sometime.

The bed in the room was a folded down Murphy Bed. The mattress was very comfortable, but it was a little hard to get in and out of because of the armrests. I guess it makes into a couch when it folds into the wall. When I first went to bed, the noise from the electric motor of the ski gondola across the street was noticable, but after a while my mind filtered it out.

One of my favorite places I have stayed in the area, out of about 6 or 7.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms have a view of the ski gondola.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review. I will certainly pass along your compliments to our breakfast chef! It's great to know our beds provided you with good rest after your motorcycle tour, and I hope we are able to welcome you back soon.