“Exquisite Mountain Retreat”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

sunnyfrog...
Telluride, Colorado
“Exquisite Mountain Retreat”
Reviewed 21 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

The folks at Telluride Rentals went above and beyond to help me plan our stay. Six colleagues and I stayed at the spectacular mountain estate for our corporate team retreat. It was a perfect balance of comfort and luxury. This is not your typical mountain rental home. The attention to detail is fantastic...from the mountain chic décor, to the well-appointed kitchen (we had EVERYTHING we needed for cooking and entertaining), to the fine linens/toiletries. The expansive and comfortable layout of the home allowed wonderful spaces for small gatherings, as well as large group meetings. We especially enjoyed the large game room complete with ping pong, pool, and a rustic wet-bar for our "happy hour" after a long day of strategic planning. Not to mention, the views are unmatched. Trust us, as well all live in the Telluride area. Enjoy your stay in paradise!

Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
kfree605
Tampa
“Telluride Vacation - 60th Birthday celebration”
Reviewed 22 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We went to Telluride to celebrated our 60th birthdays with 4 grade school friends. Telluride Rentals has a very efficient, friendly and informative staff. They helped with every aspect of our trip. Their service was impeccable. They was a problem with the 1st rental property we chose (no fault of Telluride Rentals). They went above and beyond to resolve the problem in a very positive way. We stayed in a fabulous house with amazing views and amenities. We had a lot of fun outdoor activities and great weather. Telluride is an absolutely beautiful place.

I would highly recommend Telluride as a travel destination and Telluride Rentals.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views were breathtaking!!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
27 Jul 2015
Thank you so much for your understanding and positive review! We are committed to ensuring our guests have a memorable vacation and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We hope to see you back next summer.
Best Wishes,
Natalie Binder
Bad Toelz Germany
Reviewed 8 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
8 Jul 2012
Dear Christina and Patrick,

Thank you so much for this great review! It makes me so happy to hear it was all perfect. It was such a pleasure working with you and I do hope to meet you next time you are around. Congratulations! Warmly,

Christina
Texas
Reviewed 21 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 65+
21 Jul 2011
Thank you for your review! I will have water adjusted immediately to once a day early in morning. I have ordered a new number sign on home and will check the mattress but it is only 2 years old and premium quality. Light bulbs I am so sorry, we had a surge earlier and many light bulbs all over Mountain Village went dead.
Thank you for your review and I can assure you all comments are noted and acted upon.,
Christina Casas
President Telluride Rentals
Houston
Reviewed 25 August 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Liked best: Views and location
Liked least: Dusty furniture
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$2,500
/ Night
Book Now
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing