Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 12/03/21
Expedia.comUS$33
eDreamsUS$33
TravelocityUS$33
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 December 2019

We had a great time at the Seabreeze Jomtien Pattaya Hotel. Directly on the sandy beach in a beautiful garden with 2 pools. Great massage. A very varied 'fresh' delicious buffet breakfast. The room is well equipped for 'daily cleaning' everywhere cleanliness at the hotel. The staff is very kind 'responsive. We must come back here, we loved it! Pattaya Walking Street' Balihai Pier to Ko Larn island is only by tuk-tuk from the Hotel.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 June 2019

This resort is rated 4 stars but does not have what it takes to deserve this rating. 2 stars at best.
Room size is quite spacious.
House keeping is not consistent with occasions of not replenishing toiletries, replacing only one towel, room cleaning is a hit and miss.
Resort amenities such as gym has couple of old equipments and room safe is actually not in the room but rather in a big room on the ground floor, so it's not very convenient, and you have to pay a deposit to use the safe.
Breakfast is okay. A bit of everything from both western and Asian, but definitely not four star quality.
They do have two swimming pools which is nice but unfortunately the resort staffs collects the pool lounge chair cushion at 5:30 pm where the pools actually closes at 8:00pm. So you have to lay on the hard wooded lounge chair after.
The hotel is also catered to lots of local conferences, hence it is always packed with people especially during breakfast time.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2019 via mobile

That’s a very negative wow. I’m seriously struggling to find something good to say. The only things that I can maybe think of are : the room was a good size and the view from the balcony was nice.

Everything else though was just terrible. The bathroom was gross! The bathtub was disgusting, same as the shower head. The room was outdated just like the rest of the hotel. The internet was so slow might as well have been dial-up. No safe in the room. The curtain isn’t properly set up so, because of the position of the bed, you get light in directly over the pillows as soon as the sun comes up!

Usually I find it hard to give negative reviews because the people are nice and helpful. This wasn’t the case here. The staff was constantly unhappy. The only relatively nice person was one lady at check in. Everyone else was just miserable and not helpful. Even the bar staff! The waiter actually argued with my husband over the order and was refusing to give him a cocktail because he assumed it’s for our daughter! She’s 8! The waiter kept insisting its for my daughter so my husband had to actually explain himself to a bartender. When the guy finally understood that out of the 4 drinks ordered one drink was for an adult, the cocktail I was served was exactly the same as my daughters smoothie but they claimed it’s got alcohol. Couldn’t taste it and it was in exactly the same glass and same coloured straw as my 8yo’s. I probably paid double for a mango smoothie because I wanted a cocktail. There was never any smiles or thank you or “anything else you’d like”, you know, the usual service industry behaviour.

Same at breakfast! When we walked in with our tickets( yes, they give you paper tickets!!) it felt like we went back in time to a cheap holiday package hotel sometimes in the ‘90’s. The egg counter lady was hiding behind the counter and she actually said no to us when we asked for an extra fried egg, only one was available. We insisted and she grudgingly made it after a bit of back and forth between her and us with us point to a basket of eggs and asking for a fried one and her saying no and pointing to an already made omelette. It was ridiculous. The breakfast spread was sad, the pancakes were mislabelled as French toast, the coffee tasted very sharp and unpleasant.

At checkout the same unfriendliness and lack of service. I was handed the deposit back, well, handed is not the right word. She put the money on the counter and turned her back. When I asked why it’s less she had to scramble around a bit until remembering that half of my deposit went on the disaster drinks at the pool. In a normal hotel, they’d give you the bill but here no, why would they bother.
Overall it was a very bad stay and we feel like we lost the two days in Pattaya as the stay was that awful. Should have called it a loss on the first day and gone somewhere else.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank AllyTW
Reviewed 11 March 2019 via mobile

At arrival we were checked in to two rooms that were horribly dirty and very warn down. The rest of the Hotel gave the same impression apart from the reception and outside areas. In the rooms we found dirt, smudges, stains, grease EVERYWHERE!!! There was dust on every surface, the window in the hall outside the room had a one centimeter thick layer of dead flies. The bathtub had rust and irremoveable stains. The bedsheets were stained with god knows what????
The manager who showed us one of the rooms pointed out that condoms were free.(!) We were a couple on holiday. We found it very rude. Our friends room was no better. We stayed in the hotelroom for less than 1 hour only to document with pictures and contacted Hotels.com to cancel the reservation, and even then we felt a strong urge to shower just from having been in the room. Worst Hotel we have ever seen!!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 January 2019

As a long time and honest contributor on Trip Advisor I do nor easily ever give out such negative feed back. However this place warrants it.

We arrived at location at @7:30pm

The decor and ambiance of the place are very pleasant, but your experience will go downhill from there. The serving lady was pleasant enough and did say on arrival there may be some delay in the wait for our food as they were busy. The place was not busy but asked her how long the delay may be, the answer 30 minutes. This seemed acceptable (but in hindsight I think she knew the service standard was terrible and hoped to warn us off).

So with 4 adults, a teenager and one child we gave them the benefit of the doubt.

My friends (a couple) ordered the Baked Clams as an entree, then Fried Rice with Crab meat, Chicken Green Curry, and two beers for drinks.

We ordered a large bowl of steamed rice and several dished including Tom Yum Soup to share among my family of four and a beer and 2 waters.

First failure was the drinks order with only 2 beers arriving, eventually we sorted that out after about ten minutes and finally had 3 beers in total, but at one stage they had brought a total of 4 beers to the table. The beers were not cold but tepid. Not a good start.

Then the food, the first dish arrived fairly quickly for my friend, but it was not the entree of clam as expected, but rather the fried rice dish, then we waited.

A while later the chicken green curry arrived. and then we were left unattend for over 30 minutes. I told my friend to proceed with their food as we had no idea how long it was going to take for everything to come out in dribs and drabs.

Finally our main dishes arrived, but then nothing, no rice or plates arrived to eat the food with. So we waited.

My wife (Thai) flagged the 1st waitress down as some of the serving staff appeared to be Indian or non-thai and did not seem to understand. She told her staff to bring us the rice and the plates. But nothing. So we waited.

We flagged down the 1st waitress yet again and said what is going on? She rushed off to try and get our steamed rice, an easy and popular dish in Thailand. Finally it came and seconds later my friends clam entree finally arrived (after they had finished eating their main meals).

I now decided after remaining silent to raise my concerns to the initial waitress. Telling her that it had taked over 1 hour and a half for all the dishes to arrive in dribs and drabs and now our main dishes were cold due to the difficulty they had in delivery basic rice and that my friends entree had finally turned up right at the end. We were far from happy. I myself refused to even eat any of the lukewarm food we had before us.

The fastest service we received was our bills which we did not even ask for, they were thrust at us, needless to say no tip was given, and both parties were happy to part company never to return.

So it is not with any happiness that I have to award the Sea Breeze Jomtien the award of WORST restaurant I have ever been to in my many years traveling to and as an expat in Thailand.

People, do yourselves a favour and avoid this place like the plague.

It could even put off first time travelers to Thailand from ever coming back at all.

Room tip: Avoid eating at this restaurant despite its pleasant decor, the service and ineptness of the staff will ruin your mood and evening.
Date of stay: January 2019